How Can You Help The Community After Natural Disaster

Every man, woman, child and animal is effected by a natural disaster, How can you help them?

628
google

Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Tsunamis and Earthquakes. These are all natural disasters that cause serious damage to every living thing. Sometimes is hard to pick up the pieces of the final blow alone. At moments like these it's time to step up and help a neighbor, But how can you? With this helpful guide I can show you.

⚕️Donating Money ⚕️

Donating money to the sponsoring victims of a natural disaster is a very good start to people a bunch of people. It's also important to keep in the there are a lot of scammers out there, so make sure you donate to a well known organization, for example:

⚕️Donating Food and Clothes⚕️

Donating foods and clothes is a different case, Check with your local community center or place of worship to find out whether you can drop off donations or if there's another way you can contribute.

⚕️Fundraisers⚕️

Public fundraisers are great, especially if you get people on broad, here are some key factors to remember:

• If you attending school, Talk with your teacher or school administrators about starting school-based activities to raise money or supplies.
  • If you're organizing a donation drive, check with the groups first to be sure they need the items you plan to send.

⚕️Community Events⚕️

Strength in numbers is key to make a small project into something big. Try talking to your place of worship or a local community center (like the YMCA) and organize events like:

• A walk or run
  • Bake sale
  • Yard sale

⚕️ Making a difference⚕️

Remember that every action counts, it doesn't matter if your donation is a small amount. Every donation, regardless of size, helps to rebuild communities that are hit by natural disasters. If you want to donate money but can't afford to, let your family or neighbors know you are available to help out with small jobs to earn money for disaster relief.

It's also important to deal with your own feelings when you see people hurt by tragedy. Talking to parents, teachers, and friends about what you see and how you feel can help you deal with the aftermath of disasters.