How Can Anyone Support And Vote For Hillary Clinton With Her Actions?

Hillary Clinton is a politician who cannot be trusted to be our next president.

31

Lately, the news has been addressing the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton's e-mails and her corrupt acts. With all of what we have been hearing lately, the election is getting a lot crazier than it needs to be. They decided to investigate in her e-mails when election day is coming closer, which should have been done earlier. I think that someone who is under FBI investigation and has a criminal record should not be able to run for president. There are many reasons as to why Hillary Clinton cannot be trusted as president.

She is a big liar as we know it. Her most well known lie of today is about the Benghazi attack. She claimed that an intensive YouTube video caused the violence while standing over the flag-draped coffins of the Americans who were murdered. Other than that she told us that all of her grandparents immigrated but really only one of her grandparents came here from another country. Why would someone trust a liar to run the office? Would you trust an employee candidate who is known for lying all the time to hold a position at your business and then does something wrong and covers it up thus ruining the business? If not, then why do you trust Hillary running the United States?

In her past, she has allowed a criminal found guilty of a crime to get away with it. In 1975, a 12 year old girl was raped by a 42 year old man whom Hillary was a lawyer for. She told the judge that the girl just made up the whole story and that she enjoyed fantasizing about other men which was definitely not true. No women enjoys being raped by other men. The rapist was freed and Hillary knew he was guilty for his crime but she laughed about it and allowed the rapist to get away with it. This tells you how evil she really is.

Other than allowing the rapist to get away with his guilt for the crime, she knew about Bill Clinton's adulterous acts as president but covered them up. An example of this is Bill's well known affair with Monica Lewinsky. After Bill's and Monica's affair broke, Hillary defended them in order to protect their political careers. Throughout her career, she covered up Bill's rape, violent sexual escapades, and death threat actions which explains why she is such a corrupt official.

She and her husband vandalized and stole from the white house after his presidency ended in 2001. They shipped the furniture off to their home in New York and even auctioned off and sold taxpayers government goods and service in order to gain political campaign contributions and profit for themselves. A true president of the United States would never steal from the white house even if he or she left after their presidencies were over.

This is a good amount of information on why Hillary Clinton cannot be trusted as president of the United States and why people should not vote for her on election day. I have no idea as to why they allowed her to run, but this system is rigged, as Donald Trump said. So here's the question, why would anyone, especially Hillary supporters, trust a person who lies constantly, has a criminal record, and an overall corrupt past in her career life and just her life in general? It makes no logical sense to support and vote for someone like her.