10 Gifts Under $20 For Every Type Of BFF

Because the holidays are creeping up on us and college gals are on a budget!

17

News flash: it is already December. December is the best time of the year because of the Holidays, but that also means final exams, packing to go home, and picking up extra shifts at work. Yikes. Raise your hand if you’re in panic mode because you still need to get your secret Santa gift for your annual holiday dinner with your BFFs? Secret Santa gifts are always difficult to shop for, given that you want to give a gift that is both cute and within your budget. But, don't you worry; here are 10 gifts under $20 for every type of BFF!

1. For the beauty queen: Skinfix Lip Repair Balm.

Your BFF won’t have to worry about chapped lips this winter when you get her this lip repair balm. There are even three flavors to choose from, I’ll take one of each, please!

2. For the pet lover: cat and dog pillow cases.

Because there are dog AND cat lovers in this world. Who wouldn’t want to cuddle with these pillowcases? (Answer: no one! Unless you’re not a pet lover, in which case this isn’t the right gift for your BFF.)

3. For the busy bee: Sugar Paper 2017 Weekly Planner.

With the New Year right around the corner, help your BFF stay organized in 2017 with this simple yet adorable planner.

5. For the bookworm: coloring book.

Help your BFF de-stress from life with this adult coloring book. All the cool kids are doing it!

6. For the coffee lover: Starbucks iced coffee candle.

The picture says it all. Bonus points that the candle is recycled too, yay for saving the environment!

7. For the wineaholic: XL wine glass.

Now, FINALLY, there’s a glass that will fit the entire wine bottle. #Winning.

8. For the designated car DJ: 60-Inch iPhone Charger.

Because sometimes the designated car DJ uses up all of her battery blasting the tunes AND is sitting in the back seat. God bless this 60-inch chord.

9. For the selfie queen: LED Selfie Case

Selfies aren’t Instagram-worthy when the lighting isn’t on point. Your BFF can now take perfect pictures. Every. Single. Time.

10. For the fashionista: initial chokers

If you haven’t heard, chokers are IN. How cute would it be to get your BFF’s initials on this flirty necklace?