Gifts For Yoga Lovers

12 Amazon Gifts Under $55 For The Hippie Child In Your Life

Have no fear, the perfect Amazon Christmas list is here!

728
https://unsplash.com/photos/t888K8RWyDQ

Christmas is the perfect time to go out of your way to buy thoughtful gifts for your loved ones and show them you care. However, if you're anything like me...Christmas shopping can be daunting. The pressure to find the perfect gifts that your friends and family members will actually enjoy instead of shove into the back of their closets until "spring cleaning" rolls around can be stressful. Fear no more! If you have anybody special in your life that's a modern hippie, a yogi, or a lover of anything natural and beautiful, you're in the right spot. I'm positive that these gifts will make your gift shopping process more "peaceful."

1. Starburst Essential Oil Diffuser - $34.99

I got this exact essential oil diffuser as a gift and can confidently say that it's both beautiful and high quality. Its color-changing vase sets the zen mood in your room perfectly and will make it smell amazing. Pair this diffuser with a natural essential oil diffuser set and you're good to go.

2. Natural Amethyst Candle Holder - $29.95

Amethysts are crystals that are said to ward off bad vibes and relieve anxiety. This piece of decor will definitely go over well with any of your friends or relatives that appreciate natural beauty.

3. Essential Oil Diffuser Tassel Bracelets - $26.95

Not only are these bracelets stylish, just add a few drops of your favorite essential oil (Bergamot, Lavender, Frankincense, CBD oil, etc.) onto the lava stones! You'll carry around your favorite natural scent all day.

4. Cork Yoga Mat - $52.99

This is the perfect and thoughtful gift for a yogi. This yoga mat is made out of natural cork material which is non-toxic, 100% non-slip, and thicker and more comfortable than a regular mat. Cork mats are also naturally antimicrobial and odor-free with self-sanitizing properties.

5. Himalayan Salt Lamp - $13.99

Salt lamps are believed to provide health benefits because they are "natural ionizers," which means they produce ions that boost your mood, help you sleep, and cleanse the air. Whether or not it's a placebo effect, they still give off a pretty pink glow.

6. Home Cleaning & Blessing Kit - $29.95

Smudging is an ancient practice that involves burning sage to clear negative energy and protect your living space. This is a great kit because it comes with a smudging bowl and wooden stand, a smudging feather, blessed anointing oil, sacred salt, a peppermint bath soak, and a tealight candle. Don't know what to do with any of it? There is also a step-by-step guide included.

7. Peace, Love, Coffee Mug - $9.99

Don't underestimate the power of an adorable mug for your favorite coffee lover and hippie child at heart. Nobody can ever have enough mugs, and it's a cheap way to make somebody smile!

8. Multicolor Stovetop Teapot - $28.88

Any tea lover would go crazy over this teapot. No infusing of tea in the pot is required. Just boil water in the pot, put your teabag into the mug, pour water on top, and enjoy!

9. "The Magic Tea Box" - $37.99

This is another extremely thoughtful gift for a tea lover. Not only can this box eventually be reused as a tea organizer, but this gift comes with a variety of 80 herbal teas bags. The unique ingredients and benefits of each kind of tea are listed right on the box.

10. Handmade Indian Wooden Incense Burner and Storage Box - $14.50

This incense kit includes an incense burner that doubles as a storage box, 30 incense sticks, 21 incense cones, and a ceramic dish. As an incense enthusiast, I can say this is an amazing deal. The incense comes in three scents: Vata (Cinnamon: Helps you relax when you are feeling overactive and restless), Pitta (Basil: Helps to soothe your mind), and Kapha (Musk: Helps to uplift and re-inspire).

11. Succulent Collection - $15.11

These succulent collections come in packs of 4, 12, or 20. They come planted in 2-inch square pots and are fully rooted in soil. Anybody who loves sprucing up their space with natural life would love these cute (and easy to take care of) plant babies. Minimal upkeep is required.

12. Yoga Tank Top Pack of 3 - $29.99

The only thing better than getting one cute and comfy yoga tee for Christmas is getting three! These tees come in a variety of colors and are great for yoga, running errands, hanging around the house, etc. No girl has ever said, "No, I don't need more comfy clothes."

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.