Himalayan Salt Lamp

Himalayan Salt Lamp

Negative Ion Generator

35
Himalayan Salt Lamp
critical cactus

I used to hate having any peep of light in my room while trying to fall asleep, but recently I have found that quite the opposite. With my new salt lamp, my sleep schedules have become more regular and frequent, I find that I actually fall asleep ten times faster when I have my salt lamp on. After the stress of finals and constant worry of my future/life/current life/grades/everything my sweet little mom came up to my home in East Lansing and dropped off one of these things. At first I was like "mmm kay mom," but to my surprise I have fallen in love with my cute little lamp. My anxiety has balanced out, I can sleep better and I feel more at ease.

Actual benefits of Salt Lamps:

Clean and Deodorize the Air- The lamp is able to remove dust, pollen, smoke and any other possible contaminants to the air, therefore reducing your asthma and allergy symptoms.

Improving your Breathing- The salt lamp filters the air you breathe.

Better Quality of Sleep- Because this magic lamp is a natural negative ion generator, they help reverse the common problem of over exposure to positive ions, which often leads to poor sleeping abilities.

Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder- Generating negative ions improves mood and energy levels, the soft light given off by the lamp resembles sunshine which can be used to relieve symptoms of seasonal affective disorder.