For My High School Sweetheart

For My High School Sweetheart

I never had someone actually support and love me for who I was until you came along.

33
For My High School Sweetheart
relateinstitute.com

Thinking about you and all the things I could write I have no idea where to begin. My mom was so against me seeing you I did it as secretly as I could for over two years. Because of those circumstances we were not able to have a normal relationship. For that I want you to know I'm sorry, and that every second you spent with me and doing whatever we could to be together means so much to me.

I never had someone actually support and love me for who I was until you came along. We became best friends and I could easily talk to you about anything. For the longest time, I couldn't have pictured myself doing anything else, besides someday being able to do things normally like we had intended anyway. We went through more than anyone will ever know, and I am sorry for all the heartache caused by us. Neither of us should have gone through what we did at such a young age let alone at all.

I'm just so grateful I had you by my side to get me through it all. I never wanted our relationship to end and it was probably one of the hardest things I've had to deal with. I was hurt for a very long time, and I didn't think we would've ever become friends. Thankfully we became such good friends it basically made all the hurt feelings go away.

I loved our drives to the lakes outside town and talking for hours about whatever was on our minds. Just having someone who would listen to me made me feel so special. We always had a good time doing nothing and I will miss that. No matter what, I always knew you would be there for me. Nobody has ever cared for me the way you did. The ups and downs in the past no longer mattered because we had such a good friendship.

The day you asked me to take pictures of you and your truck I was so excited because you were so proud of them. Anyone who knew you knew how much you loved that truck. If I could go back in time and spend more time with you I would. It has now been almost a year and a half without you down here and I'm so heartbroken you were taken from everyone that loves you and a better life you had all planned out for yourself. You are so loved and I am so grateful to have known you and be loved by you. There will never be anyone like you Dannyray, thank you for sharing so much of your life with me.