To My High School Friends Who Will Always Hold A Special Place In My Heart

The best thing I got out of high school was lifelong friends.
2293

Without you I am honestly not sure how I would have survived the hell that high school can be. So first of all, thank you for everything you have done for me. From buying me chocolate milk when I was having an awful day to helping me pick out the perfect senior prom dress, we have been through everything together. You have stuck with me through thick and thin and cannot express how appreciative I am. You saw me at my most awkward and embarrassing moments, but you were also there and supported me during my best moments. While we may have gotten into some stupid fights back then, we would always resolve the problem no matter what.

I am also so happy that I had the privilege of growing up with you. It is so crazy to look back and see where we started and to look at all the accomplishments we have achieved since then. Because of you, when I think back to high school I think of all of the wonderful memories we made together. I am so grateful that I had you as my go-to during hard times to cheer me up.

But most of all, I am lucky enough to know about all of your embarrassing crushes from over the years and still tease you about them! I also know about all of your awkward high school stories that you wish could be buried forever. Unfortunately, you also know all of mine too and never forget to bring them up. We have so many inside jokes with each other sometimes we can't even remember how they started.

When we were freshmen we thought picking classes was the biggest decision of our lives. We had to make sure we were in the same study hall and had the same lunch hour of course! When it came to our junior and senior year, we started to realized we had bigger decisions to make. It was difficult knowing we would soon leave each other to go off to college, but I knew we could withstand the distance. I am so thankful for your texts and FaceTimes. I love when you call just to check up on me or to catch me up on your life, you have no idea!

Even though we have been graduated for three years now, I am so lucky to still have you as my friends. While I have made new friends at college, you will always hold the most special place in my heart. No one else knows me or understand stands me as well as you do. I cannot thank you enough for being the best friend I could ever ask for. No matter how long we will go without seeing each other, how busy we get, or how far we may travel apart, I always know I will have you by my side. Thank you for everything you have done for me and I love you so much!