Health and Wellness Thanks to Plexus

Health and Wellness Thanks to Plexus

It was definitely worth the try, and I hope you can say the same

48
Health and Wellness Thanks to Plexus
Google

I've been waiting for something to come along that would give me the energy and motivation to get back into a daily healthy routine. I was down on my luck for so long, and I was about to give up, but then I saw one of my Facebook friends post about this thing called Plexus. I have heard of it before, but I was not interested at first since it reminded me of something I had tried to do before that was similar to another company: ItWorks. I did not want to try Plexus when I heard about it the FIRST time because ItWorks did not work at all for me. However, I figured that since I was seeing it AGAIN that it was some kind of sign. So, I asked more about it. And thus, my journey began!

Everyone who knows me knows that I've been a slave to coffee pretty much my entire life. The know about my love for chocolate, too.When I was younger I ate a bunch of junk food. That's all that was ever available in the house. Health was never really discussed or practiced in our home and I never really cared....until I got into high school. Here is what my life was like before Plexus:

4-6 cups of coffee everyday. A can of Coke Zero whenever I could get my hands on it. Chinese take-out once every two to four weeks, and spending money on what I defined as healthy snacks where I work EVERY time I had a shift (roughly 4 days a week).

When I moved in with my aunt and uncle I started to crack down more on my health. I started going to the gym everyday and eating better. I lost 17 pounds in less than a year!But I still wasn't doing as well as I potentially could, and I never reached my weight/health goals. And when I moved out on my own I had stopped working out because of time management.

I started college, began taking care of my brother, and started to work more (via my current on-site job, + work study AND an online writing job) I thought I would never get back into routine, but then I stumbled upon Plexus.

Today: I am finally back into routine. I have so much more energy, I sleep AWESOME, I no longer crave daily morning coffee or Coke Zero, I stay away from sugary snacks and foods, and I stay full after meals. I don't eat nearly as much as I used to, I have been losing a few needed pounds (and keeping them off)! And overall I just feel so much better.

My body thanks me, my wallet thanks me, and I thank Plexus!

Plexus is a health and wellness company that offers natural, plant-based supplements helping with a range of issues: overall health, weight management, digestive health, pain relief, and more. Originally, Plexus was created for diabetic individuals balance their blood sugar levels, but eventually graduated to helping everyone with all kinds of health issues.

The number one product in the business is Plexus Slim or the "pink drink": a berry flavored drink you mix with water that balances blood sugar levels, cholesterol, and lipids (lipids make up fat). It is a natural way to balance your whole body.

When your body is balanced, it burns the right kind of energy (stored fat), and you naturally become more energetic since your body isn't being depleted of the energy you need; you sleep better, and wake up more refreshed! It also helps individuals to make better food choices and detoxes your body so you have healthy bacteria, and lose weight if you need to! The other products are capsules that work together to help with digestive, pain, and overall health. Some capsules work together with Slim to increase results even better and faster.

I have become a better version of myself since starting Plexus, and I am so happy about it. I am so excited to be apart of this business. I want to help others achieve their health goals as well as mine, so I invite all of the readers of this article to ask me any questions they have, and to come forward if you have any health or financial goals (big or small)! that you want to tackle. If you believe in miracles and/or signs, this is your sign. Come get it!

My philosophy: to be truly happy on the outside, you have to be happy on the inside.