17 Struggles You Know When You're The Girl Who's Hot-Natured AF

Boob sweat is real, y'all.

102
geroco / Flickr

When you live in South Louisiana, every season is basically summer. Temperatures rarely get below 60 and the humidity is never lower than 80%. You can't even step outside without feeling like your face is melting off, and it seems like you live inside a boot-shaped oven. If any of this sounds familiar to you, then you're probably like me, hot-natured AF! On the other hand, if you're the type of person who wears a hoodie in the middle of June, then you definitely won't understand these 17 struggles!

1. You sweat a lot.

2. The A/C is your best friend.

3. When there's a slight breeze and everyone's bundled up except for you.

4. Your winter, spring, fall, and summer wardrobe are the same thing.

Shorts, shorts, and, oh look! More shorts.

5. You're always thirsty.

6. Summertime is the worst.

7. You have to sleep with multiple fans and the AC.

And even then, you're hot.

8. Your makeup sweats off unless you use industrial strength setting spray.

9. You always have extra deodorant on hand.

10. And napkins to dab away your sweat.

11. You wear very little clothes to bed.

12. You can't understand how anyone could be even remotely comfortable without the A/C running at full blast.

13. Everyone's freezing when they come to your house.

14. You own very, very few coats.

It's not like you're gonna wear it anyway!

15. Global warming pisses you off because that means it's only going to get hotter.

16. Sitting naked in front of a fan after getting out a hot shower.

17. Boob sweat.

Need I say more?