Happy Birthday Letter To My Best Friend

Happy Birthday Letter To My Best Friend

Happy birthday dear friend I'm lucky to have you.

1308
Happy Birthday Letter To My Best Friend

Hi, my lovely friend, it is your birthday, and I really don't know where to start. In fact, there are various things I'd like to say on your special occasion that I really cannot mention in this post. So, let me start by saying the best thing – You are my bestie and I am so lucky to have you in my life.

The moment you entered my life, we got along in no time. You were like the perfect match for my life. Not that anything was missing, but you became a part of my life and you made me even better than I was without you. I know that you surely laughing right now and wondering this is kind of weird to hear.

I want to tell you that one thing that dazes me is your unconditional love towards me. Whenever I need something, you never ever hesitate to offer even more. And, when my day goes worst, you listen to my all problems and console that it will pass soon.

Along with that, when I need your shoulder to cry on, you never deny, pat on my back, and tell me to stay strong all the time. This gives me so much strength to fight problems. Thank you so much, Mayank.

Also, wherever you go, you light up not only my day but also everyone's day. You literally are a sight for sore eyes you know very well. You are intelligent, generous, thoughtful, and your vibes are nothing but happiness. I know, you are single right now but when someone is interested in you, surely he will be very lucky. Because you are the cutest, sweetest, prettiest, and simple girl.

I would say that you are not only the best support in any situation but also a perfect fit for the most obvious reason – You don't judge me whatever I say to you and that is the best quality that makes your class apart from others.

I still think sometimes, what would I do if you wouldn't come into my life. You have made me a strong man and I don't how I am so lucky that you got me and spend almost 5 years of our friendship. I think it is all about destiny that decided the perfect moment.

It's been almost one and a half years since I met you due to this pandemic. That sounds crazy, right? I am missing those days when we used to leave for a class together and while coming home go to a restaurant to have Chinese foods that you and I love. This type of friendship everyone wants holds a special bond and stays forever.

To make it more clear, If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

I know, you can understand what I am trying to say. I am so grateful to you in every way. Especially, today, n your special day. We are going to celebrate another best day when you were born, want to wish you so many more years to walk into this crazy world, spread happiness and light up everyone's like just like me. Once again, many thanks for your immense support and love. Happiest birthday to you, dear friend. You have motivated and inspired me. Thank you and love you so much.