Happy Birthday To My Partner In Crime
Friendships

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Since Literally Day One

Thanks for being the best, best friend ever

1714
Srihitha

Dear Best Friend,

It's your birthday!! I've known you since literally day 1 when I was about 4-5 months old and I came to visit you, the newborn baby, at the hospital. Even though I was only 4-5 months old and didn't even know how to say "mom," I know I knew that you would be my best friend and partner in crime for the rest of my life. It's been about 17 years now and everyday is always a new adventure with you.

You make high school fun and bearable. You're there for me literally whenever I need you and I'm so thankful that I'll always have a shoulder to cry on and someone to laugh till I can't breath with. This year has come with its own set of ups and downs but we've faced each and every one together and got past it. Whether it be about school or life in general, I know I can count on you.

Throughout these 17 years, we've made like a million memories and inside jokes and I've cherished every single one of them. You're my sunshine on a rainy day and the peanut to my butter. I love our deep conversations about life just as much as our goofy ones where we're so sleepy that we can't even remember what we're even saying. I honestly don't know what I would do without you or how you deal with me and my craziness (but then I remember that I also deal with you and your craziness :) God made us best friends because he knew that if we were sisters, our parents would go absolutely insane. LOL

Your love and passion for everything is a daily reminder to me how lucky I am to have a best friend as amazing as you. Words aren't enough to express how much you mean to me and I really can't imagine how my life was before I met you.

There is no chapter in my life where you're not a part of. From facing our fears together to taking on challenges, you're always right there- standing next to me. You've made me a stronger person and let the best version of myself shine brighter and brighter. It's been 17 years since we met and not a day has gone by where I didn't think about how lucky I am to have met you.

"BFF" means best friend FOREVER. In the past, I thought a lot of people where my BFF but life took over and "forever" didn't really happen. But, you have completely changed that. You showed me that friendships that last "forever" really do exist. You made it into a reality that I didn't believe existed. Honestly, sometimes I don't think I deserve someone as amazing as you (I must have done something really, really good in my past life or something). You're beautiful (inside and outside) and one of the kindest souls on this planet.

You're 17 now and have become an incredible person. You're my role model and I love you for being yourself. You're the Blair to my Serena, the Cristina to my Meredith, the Ross to my Rachel, and the best to my friend. You are my person and nothing will ever change that.

Once again, happy birthday! I love you to the moon and back :) and have the best day ever <3