It Is Never Too Late To Find Your True Happiness
Dating

It Is Never Too Late To Find Your True Happiness, Don't Give Up Just Yet

When you find your true happiness, you begin to disregard the other opinions of those around you.

193

We all experience stress at one time or another. Sometimes, we let that stress control our lives, and then we risk becoming depressed.

It can be really difficult to break through that funk. Trust me. I know from many years of experience. I actually managed to trick myself into thinking I was happy for two whole years — crazy, I know.

But then, something changed.

It could just be because I moved hundreds of miles away from my troubles last summer, but I did start to notice a change in the way I carried myself. I started to notice I was happier than I had been in a while.

I began attending Brenau University at this point. This summer came along, and I started feeling adventurous. I dated this guy for about a month, and when we broke up, I was happier than ever. It has been almost two full months since this breakup, and I could not be happier with the outcome.

It really is never too late to find your true happiness. I was not very happy for about five or six years. You can find your true happiness, too, even if it has been much longer than that.

So, what if you are the super shy introvert who is terrified to be around people? If you are that person, that is OK. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to stay away from people. However, it might be beneficial for you to break out of that shell to find your true happiness.

I would say that I am a pretty shy person. I do not necessarily mind being around people, but I definitely enjoy being secluded, in my room and away from society.

When I dated that guy earlier this summer, I took a leap of faith that a relationship would be good for me. Turns out, I was right. I am out of my little, secluded turtle shell more than ever now. Since then, I have dyed my hair violet and stopped letting all of the haters in this world get to me.

When you find your true happiness, you begin to disregard the other opinions of those around you. You begin to care less about their negative views towards you. You start living for yourself.

Being able to find your true happiness feels like you are seeing rainbows everywhere. It is possibly the most amazing feeling that you could ever feel.

When you are truly happy, people take notice of that. They may also notice if you are faking that happiness instead.

So, be honest with yourself. Would you rather have people notice your true happiness or fake happiness? You may think you are actually happy with your life, but you may actually be faking it.

Find yourself. Use this time to get rid of any toxic people in your life that may be making you think that you are happy.

You will feel better in the end, and it is never too late.