Handpicked. Chosen. Wanted.

Handpicked. Chosen. Wanted.

Worthy, loved, chosen, redeemed.

230
Handpicked. Chosen. Wanted.

I've always struggled with self-acceptance and feeling wanted. I always thought, "if my parent doesn't feel that I am worthy enough to be a part of my life who am I worthy of?" I always struggled with trust, I could never let anyone in and once I did I watched for a way to push them away before they got to close, because I knew how easy it was for someone to just up and walk out of my life without a second thought. I knew especially if the one who I was supposed to mean the most to in the whole world could up and leave then anyone could. People will make promises and tell you what you want to hear, but that doesn't mean much to someone who has heard almost everything in the book. Here's the thing, the devil will find every way to try, and steal your joy each and every time. Don't put your faith in people. Don't rely on people. Don't base your self worth on one person or a group of people. People are going to fail you, it's just how it is. It is in our flesh. It isn't purposeful. It is who we are. We aren't perfect. But Jesus is.

The key is to put your faith in someone bigger, Jesus.

I was handpicked.

It took some time, It took some help, and guidance, but,

I found my purpose.

I found my worth.