Halloween Questions

30 Questions For The Scaredy Cats On Halloween

It's my favorite holiday.

36
https://unsplash.com/photos/ucnXKjvuyAE

Halloween, as you will soon find out (if you haven't already) is my FAVORITE holiday. Here are my answers to the 30 spooky Halloween question tag, created by Kat Bouska at mamakatslosinit.com.

1. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?

The entire soundtrack of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

2. Name something you wouldn't want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.

Ummmmm, Twisty the Clown. IT doesn't quite scare me as much as Twisty does.

3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?

No, but I really want to! I don't have anyone to do it with though, and I refuse to do it in my house; so hmu if you're down and we can do it in Walmart or something.

4. Favorite horror monster or villain? 

It has always been, and always will be, Jason Voorhees.

5. The creepiest thing that's ever happened while you were alone? 

Uhhh, toooooo much. The scariest thing I have ever experienced happened to me in Kindergarten, and I will never forget it. I was leaving the bathroom stall in my elementary school bathroom, getting ready to wash my hands; and literally out of no where one of the stall doors opens up, and then closes, as if someone was getting ready to use the bathroom. There was no one else in there. The absolute worst part was when I nope'd the hell out, I heard the toilet flush.

6. If you were dared to spend the night in a "haunted house," would you do it? 

media.giphy.com

Hell yeah! Bring on the ghosties. I have always wanted to stay at the Lizzie Borden house. Someone come with me!

7. Are you superstitious? 

media.giphy.com

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious. ;)

8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?

media.giphy.com

Okay, no one call the psych ward with this answer. Yes, I do. This is about to get really dark, but oh well. Right before a family member or close friend dies, whether they're really sick and on their way out, or they die out of no where; I see the grim reaper EVERYWHERE. It's really weird. It's not like an actual visual of the grim reaper being like "what up, Kaitlin? Someone you love is about to die." It's more of a shadow or illusion thing, like I will see the grim reaper in other things. I promise I'm not crazy, though. It's just always been a thing, ever since I was a little kid.

9. Which urban legend scares you the most?

media.giphy.com

The one where there is a person in the back seat of your car with a knife getting ready to kill you but then a driver behind you sees and flashes their lights every time the killer gets ready to attack and then you pull over and there was a murderer in your car. Yeah, that one is creepy. I hate driving alone at night because of that urban legend alone, and I always check the back seat of any vehicle I'm in for that reason.

10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers? 

media.giphy.com

Gore is too dramatic, and usually not even accurate as to what the human body would actually do in those instances. I prefer thrillers, just because I love the adrenaline rush that comes along with them.

11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds? 

media.giphy.com

Yes. Yes, I do. Check out Mandela effects if you are skeptical. Creepy shit.

12. Ever made a potion of any sort?

media.giphy.com

Nah fam. I have tried to make a wand from a tree branch and expected to turn into a witch and live my best life like Hermione Granger.

13. Do you get scared easily?

media.giphy.com

Absolutely not.

14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?

media.giphy.com

I have, and it was so lame. Literally nothing happened. I even played it in an alleged haunted house.

15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?

media.giphy.com

I believe in spirits, good and bad, but not necessarily demons. I do not believe in the devil.

16. You're home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do? 

media.giphy.com

Continue on with my daily life and pretend that everything is fine.

17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which one would you choose? 

media.giphy.com

Not a movie by any means, but the first season of "American Horror Story." Mostly just because of Evan Peters, but I think it would be interesting.

18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?

media.giphy.com

A pizza costume, because you are what you eat.

19. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night? 

media.giphy.com

Yeah, that honestly doesn't seem scary to me.

20. In a zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice? 

media.giphy.com

A flamethrower, duh. Thanks @ElonMusk.

21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick-or-treating?

media.giphy.com

I would rather go to a Halloween party, because trick-or-treating means children and I strongly dislike children. They should do adult trick-or-treating though, like I want free candy too.

22. You're in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer? 

media.giphy.com

More than likely, I'm the final girl who is also the skeptic, the comic relief and the smart one; and who also ends up killing the killer, becoming a killer herself.

23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep? 

media.giphy.com

Not at all. Usually, I find what is defined by mainstream as "scary" to be funny anyways.

24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep? 

media.giphy.com

I'm the person laughing at the characters for being so stupid.

25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring? 

media.giphy.com

Honestly, neither. I'm not very good at scaring people, unless you see me with no makeup; and I don't really get scared by anything.

26. Favorite scary book?

media.giphy.com

"Pet Sematary" by Stephen King. Side note: that's how it's spelled.

27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie? 

media.giphy.com

Probably younger than 10.

28. What was your first Halloween costume? 

media.giphy.com

Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz."

29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year? 

media.giphy.com

A devil!

30. If you could be a spooky Halloween pet, what would you pick? 

media.giphy.com

Either a black cat or a bat! They're both the cutest spooky pets and I love them.

If you love Halloween as much as I do, I encourage you to do this tag as well! It was definitely a lot of fun, and I remembered a lot of things that I used to love that I haven't thought about in a while.