Halloween is fun and all, but if you think about the concept of it, it's actually quite odd. People jump out and scream at you, little kids take candy from strangers, and college girls try to wear the least amount of clothing possible for a good insta post.
1. Random strangers scream at youGiphy
People jump out of bushes and scream at you, and on Halloween, it's totally normal.
2. Little kids take candy from strangersGiphy
There's always those weird neighbors that hand out vegetables or other foods that aren't candy, though.
3. People wear ridiculous costumes and walk around in the streets at nightGiphy
Any other day of the year this would lead to the police being called.
4. Girls (and sometimes guys, honestly) wear the least amount of clothing possible in 40 degree weatherGiphy
No shame at all, but it's seriously cold outside, and usually people wear long sleeves in this weather.
5. People knock on your door and beg for foodGiphy
Any other day of the year this would be extremely rude.
6. There are the same 5 costumes you see the entire dayGiphy
For little kids, it's a princess or superhero. For teenagers, it's a devil/angel or a cat.
Although many odd things happen on October 31st, it's still really fun to get dressed up and eat way too much candy, no matter your age. Happy Halloween!