10 Of The Most Cliché Halloween Costumes

Stereotypical costumes for every girl

17234
woman with skull makeup

It’s that time of year again with Halloween right around the corner! But this only means you have to somehow decide on what to be after you feel like you’ve already worn every costume possible. Every year you see the same girls wearing the same costumes and you don’t want to copy them, but sometimes the most basic costumes are the best! Here are some typical ideas if you’re stuck on what to be…

1. Cat

Everyone's favorite!

Cats, cats, cats! upload.wikimedia.org

2. Devil

It's cute and simple to wear.

woman with purple hair wearing sunglasses Photo by Manny Becerra on Unsplash

3. Angel

Who doesn't want to look like an angel all night?

A woman in a white dress and angel wings Photo by Sittinat Thurdnampetch on Unsplash

4. Superhero

Whether it's Batwoman or Wonder Woman you can't go wrong.

Woman in black and white long sleeve shirt sitting on black couch Photo by mali desha on Unsplash

5. Skeleton

Make it scary or make it a sugar skull!

a pumpkin carved to look like a scary face Photo by Oxana Melis on Unsplash

6. Bunny

Another costume with ears!

A little girl dressed in a bunny costume Photo by Ricke on Unsplash

7. Witch

All you need is a hat and you're set

Woman in black v neck long sleeve shirt and black hat standing near a white wall Photo by Paige Cody on Unsplash

8. Firefighter

Or basically anything of this nature (police officer, doctor, etc)

a fireman's uniform is on display in a room Photo by Natalia Marcelewicz on Unsplash

9. Nerd

You probably have the items to be a nerd in your own closet!

woman in yellow knit cap and black framed eyeglasses Photo by Girl with red hat on Unsplash

10. Athlete

Wearing a jersey as a dress can actually be very comfortable!

Woman in black and white polka dot bikini bottom Photo by Malik Skydsgaard on Unsplash

Granted if you decide to be one of these stereotypical costumes you will most likely see every other girl in the same outfit. Just a warning! But you can totally add your own touch and be different from the rest. Get creative!