15 Messages Of Life Advice In The Form Of "Grey's Anatomy" Quotes

"If you aren't willing to keep looking for light in the darkest of places without stopping, even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed." - Amelia Shepard
829

With a show as emotional and complex as Grey's Anatomy, you can always count on your favorite characters to have become as unmotivated and diffident as you may feel at times. The wisdom of Dr. Webber, bravery of Meredith Grey, power of Christina Yang, strength of Bailey- each character inspires in different ways. So, whether you're re-watching the entire show or are coming back to your favorite episodes, here are a few outstanding messages of advice from the show's most memorable characters to re-motivate you!

1. "You never think the last time's going to be the last time- you think there will be more. You think you have forever, but you don't." - Meredith Grey.

2. "Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature." - Christina Yang.

3. "Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy, but he's not the sun. You are." - Christina Yang.

4. "Walk tall. All you can do is be brave enough to get out there. You fought. You loved. You Lost. Walk tall." - Mark Sloan.

5. "It can be scary to find out you've been wrong about something. But we can't be afraid to change our minds, to accept that things are different, that they'll never be the same, for better or for worse. We have to be willing to give up what we used to believe. The more we're willing to accept what is and not what we thought, we'll find ourselves exactly where we belong." - Meredith Grey.

6. "I'm sure it must feel as though everything is coming apart, but you can get through this." - Christina Yang.

7. "If you aren't willing to keep looking for light in the darkest of places without stopping, even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed." - Amelia Shepard.

8. "We don't get unlimited chances to have the things that we want, and this I know. Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life." - Addison Montgomery-Shepard.

9. "It turns out sometimes you have to do the wrong thing. Sometimes you have to make a big mistake to figure out how to make things right. Mistakes are painful, but they're the only way to find out who we really are." - Denny Duquette.

10. "The body is a slave to its impulses. But the thing that makes us human is what we can’t control. After the storm, after the rush, after the heat of the moment has passed, we can cool off and clean up the messes we made. We can try to let go of what was.” - Meredith Grey.

11. "I’m a human being. I make mistakes, I’m flawed, we all are.” - Derek Shepard.

12. "It’s not childish to hold on to hope. It’s actually hard, very very hard.” - Izzie Stevens.

13. "So, how do you beat the odds when it’s one against a billion? You’re just outnumbered. You stand strong, keep pushing yourself against all rational limits, and never give up. But the truth of the matter is despite how hard you try and fight to stay in control, when it’s all said and done, sometimes you’re just outnumbered." - Meredith Grey.

14. "Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we’re left with only the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it, to stand there trembling not moving, assuming the worst that can happen, or we step forward into the unknown and assume it will be brilliant." - Christina Yang.

15. "We’re all going to die. We don’t get much say over how or when, but we do get to decide how we’re gonna live. So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide." - Richard Webber.