Greetings to 2017

Greetings to 2017

A little welcome letter to the new year

13

In all honesty, I have been waiting for this year to roll around for a while now. 2016 just wasn't enough for me to handle at one time. Yes, even with some ups the downs had an impact not just on me, but on the rest of the world too. With everyone we've lost from Alan Thicke to David Bowie, I think the world has suffered enough. With our new elected president and all the different opinions revolving around that, I think the world has suffered enough. With everyone's lives outside of the news, I think the world has suffered enough of 2016.

Everyone will have different goals and resolutions for the new year, for 2017. Some of them may be simple but won't follow through, others will go with it and succeed. The rest of the world won't want to make goals and resolutions just so the world can throw whatever it wants at them and take the year by storm. Most of the time that's the best option just so you don't get your hopes up on some expectations you might of had.

Some of these simple goals may include wanting to start a diet to lose weight, start a new hobby since your previous one might be getting too old for you, and so on and so forth. Harder ones might be things on your bucket list like going sky diving or going to a country you've never been to before. Half of that might have to do with money you might not have (let's admit, we are all poor one way or another).

In short, we are all probably just praying for 2017 to be the best year of their lives and pray it's going to be better than 2016. So farewell 2016, you have done us well and done us dirty and it's time to put most of you in the past. 2017, it's your turn to shine and I hope you do us good and give us all you got and I feel the rest of the world feels the same way.