The Great Pumpkin Products Roundup!

The Great Pumpkin Products Roundup!

These are your must have items for your next trip to the grocery store!
2

Well folks, it's that time of year again! As soon as your calendar turned over to September, the pumpkin spice foods started rolling out! I searched high and low, and came across a huge assortment of pumpkin spice products. Today I'm doing a round-up of my top ten favorites. These are your must-have items for your next trip to the grocery store!

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino

That's right, you can now get your favorite pumpkin spice coffee drink in a bottle at the grocery store! Thank you Starbucks, for never letting us down.

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Caramel Squares

I'll be hitting up my Target soon for these bad boys! Chocolate + pumpkin spice + caramel? I'm there!

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

I love the idea of something so classic, having an autumn twist. Cheerios are an American favorite, and I have no doubt that these pumpkin spice ones will be a best seller!

Noosa Pumpkin Yoghurt

Thanks to my Mom's love for Noosa Yoghurt, I first tried the pumpkin flavor last fall and absolutely loved it! Think pumpkin pie meets creamy goodness.

Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice-cream

I've never met a Ben & Jerry's flavor that I didn't like, and I know that this Pumpkin Cheesecake flavor will be no exception! You can never go wrong with Ben & Jerry's.

Pumpkin + Spice Triscuit Crackers

Something about eating a pumpkin Triscuit intrigues me so much. I imagine these would be perfect paired with a creamy goat cheese, topped with a cranberry reduction. Or perhaps a nice brie cheese, and some crispy pancetta. My inner food network chef is running wild with the possibilities!

Harvest Pumpkin Tortilla Chips

This may sound a little weird, but I promise that these are some of the best tortilla chips out there! They add a little something extra to your normal chips and salsa. Speaking of chips and salsa....

Frontera Chipotle Pumpkin Salsa

Of course we need pumpkin salsa! I've yet to try this, but Frontera is my go to salsa brand, so I know anything by them will be delicious!

Alternative Baking Company Phenomenal Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Do you ever get a craving for pumpkin cookies? Look no further than these bad boys! Vegan + delicious!

Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Okay, I'll admit it- I have a secret love for Oreos. I don't even keep any in the house, because I know I'll just want to eat them all. I've heard wonderful things about these pumpkin spice Oreos though! Since these are limited edition, I think I'll have to make an exception!

What are your favorite pumpkin spice foods?