10 Bible Verses To Get You Through The End Of The Year
popular

Sometimes (all the time) you just really need God to get you through it all.

61818
Gospel Life Church

At Arcadia, we have a week left of our semester.

For seniors, that means a week left of undergrad, which is, of course, terrifying. Whether your school is entering finals or has a few weeks left when you're reading it, you may be in a little need of encouragement.

Whenever I'm struggling, I turn to God. The other day, I was feeling extremely lost about endings, uncertainty, and hardships. I pulled out my phone, opened up my Bible app, and sought out advice from the Gospel. I thought I'd help someone out if I could provide some perfect verses for the ending of the year.

If you have the same fears as I am having, I hope you find some solace:

1. "I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world." (John 16:33)

2. "I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6)

3. "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

4. "No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." (Hebrews 12:11)

5. "With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall." (Psalm 18:29)

6. "When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet." (Proverbs 3:2)

7. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:11-13)

8. "For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline." (2 Timothy 1:7)

9. "I keep my eyes on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken." (Psalm 16:18)

10. "I can do all things through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)

May your last week of school be peaceful, may your assignments get in on time, your GPA not plummet, and you pass your finals. Seniors... we did it. Thank the Lord.