You've heard of the mom friend, the dad friend — even the older sister friend. But what about the grandpa friend? The friend that uncannily reminds you of your grandfather, even though they're one of your closest friends. If you don't identify with the mom friend or the dad friend, you're probably the grandpa friend.
1. They go to bed ridiculously early.
We're talking like 8 p.m. early.
2. They also eat dinner ridiculously early.
Dinner by 4 anyone?
3. They ask you to repeat what you're saying all the time.
Huh? What did you say? I can't hear you.
4. Their bones frequently creak and groan.
You sometimes wonder if they're going to fall apart.
5. They constantly complain about back pain.
"Ow, my back!"
6. They always have stories about "the old days."
But they never seem to go anywhere or do anything anymore.
7. They're good at card games.
Somehow, they always win at Hearts?
8. They walk really slow.
Excuse me, I have places to go.
9. But at the end of the day, they have some of the best dance moves.
You can't think of anyone better to kick it on the dance floor with.