20 Graduation Cap Decorating Ideas For The Disney Fanatic

What is better than a day at Disney? Graduation Day!
199

Disney was our childhood. Disney started our love to explore and learn, it is only appropriate to dedicate our graduation cap decorations to the magical world Disney showed us. These are caps full of dreams, adventure and hope. This is for those college graduates that never want to grow up, those who need decorating cap ideas for Disney fanatics.

1. For the grad that feels like college was a million years in a lamp

2. For that grad with some sass

3. For that grad taking their adventure to Walt Disney World.

4. For the grad with a chapter ending, knowing another story begins!

5. For the grad that is going to take over any obstacle in front of them!

6. For the grad that is ready for the next big adventure.

7. For the grad with a computer science degree

8. For the grad beginning of their new palace.

9. For the grad that knows there are too many favorite Disney characters to only choose one.

10. For that grad that knows adventure is out there!

11. For the grad that is ready for a whole new world.

12. For the grad that knows the circle of life is not always smooth.

13. For the grad that believes summer can't come fast enough.

14. For the grad that is the next teacher of dreams

15. For the grad that is independent.

16. For the grad that is ready to celebrate!

17. For the grad with that has their exit buddy.

18. For the grad that is a future medical professional.

19. For the grad that graduated with faith, trust and little bit of pixie dust!

20. For the grad that will always be a Disney kid at heart!