Goodbye Fall Semester, Hello Winter Break!

Goodbye school work, hello freedom!
359

I can officially say that my fall semester of sophomore year is over! When I first started in August, I thought that it would take forever until I finally got to have winter break. I was wrong! This fall semester flew by in the blink of an eye. There were many ups and downs to this last semester, but it was still a great semester. As sad as I am that I will not see many of my friends for almost a whole month, I am also happy that it is finally winter break.

With the fall semester being over, I won't have to worry about school work. No more having to write papers, read books, make assessment plans, and no more studying! I can finally just relax and not have to worry about having work to do. It will be nice to have a few weeks without work. With no work also comes no stress. Finally can be stress free and not have breakouts from all the stress that comes along with school work.

Since I don't have any school work to worry about now, I can finally just hangout with my friends and have fun without having to worry about cutting our time short because we all have school work to do. Also, I can hangout with my friends from high school because we are both on winter break and home. Many of my friends stayed local to go to college, but it is just so hard to find time to hangout when we aren't on some type of break because of the school work and stress we have.

With winter break being in full swing, I can also spend time with my family. Even though I see them on the weekends, I get to spend more time with them now. I love being home and having them to talk to everyday whenever I want. Winter break is the time to catch up on things that you don't get to do during the school year as often as you get the chance to during summer. The best thing that I am looking forward to about winter break is being able to sleep in! As a college student, we all know how much we love sleep, but we also know how little sleep we get during the school year. In addition to getting a great nights sleep, we can nap whenever we want and not have to worry about taking a nap and not hearing our alarm going off for our class.

So here is to having a great winter break and not having anything to worry about! Enjoy ever second of winter break, it will go by just as fast as this fall semester did.