Go With Your Gut
"When something feels off, it is." - Abraham Hicks

Your gut is the third point of view feeling we all carry. The heart and the mind are your point of view. Many forget to even acknowledge their gut instincts because their mind and heart are mudding up the situation.

If it's screaming at you to end things with your SO, then do it. If it's giving you a knotting feel at a party, then LEAVE. If you're test taking and you're stuck between an answer - go with your first gut response to the answer.

The gut is the honest best friend we all want to have. It sets all memories and feelings towards them and listen to your gut. The number of times your gut is always right is usually nine out of ten. It never deceives and deter you from your path. It's a beautiful thing because it's basic instinct with zero emotion or memories you've had.

If you're alive and kicking, so is your gut. Listen to it! Don't go against it because the whole point of it is to prevent you from a sucky situation. It's trying to drill a door shut for you because it's not worth your time.

Your gut is the one of the best assets a person has - utilize it.