Glo Up While You Stay In

School has started back up and weeks full of work continue. After having a holiday break and going back to reality, it seems like all we do is school and work. During these next cold months, people like me tend to go to school, get work done and stay in when they can't bear the cold. In the meantime while you continue your New Year resolution, here are other things you can do if you tend to stay in during these next winter months.

Improve Your Skin

Winter months can be rough on your skin so now is the perfect time to rejuvenate it. Do you exfoliate? Do you moisturize your skin? Exfoliating removes dead skin and moisturizing will keep your skin soft in-between exfoliating.

Educate Yourself

I think that it is important to never stop learning. There is always new information to grasp and show your understanding on, and it is important to stay up to date with things happening in the world. You can stay educated by simply reading news from respected sources, reading new books and watching documentaries.

Get In Tune With Yourself

What are you into now? Sometimes we forget that we change and it is important to keep up with yourself. No one knows you better than yourself. Figure out some new things that you could find yourself being interested in and do them! Trying new things helps you figure out what you like and don't like, and that is one way to get in tune with yourself.

Do Things You've Always Wanted To Do

If you're spending your winter preparing for summer like me, now is a great time to do those things that you've always wanted to do! While you wait for summer and more freedom, now is the perfect time to try that new exercise you've been thinking about or take that class that you've always wanted to take.