Give Yourself The New Chapter You Deserve

21
MAPUANA ANDRADE PHOTO

Give yourself the chance to heal.

You are allowed to let those who pulled away, go. You are allowed to put yourself first, something you’ve been waiting for. Take all the lessons, good and bad, people have taught you and allow yourself to strengthen and rebuild.

Give yourself the chance to open yourself to a new beginning.

Say yes to all the things that fill you with butterflies. Sit at a coffee shop, alone. Take a road trip to see someone you miss. Apply for that promotion. Spend money on music festivals, yoga classes, backpacking trips, family vacations, all priceless experiences.

Give yourself the chance to fight for what you want.

No matter what it is that is filling your heart, whether it’s someone you love, an idea you’ve grown, a hope that helps you thrive, invest yourself in it. Give everything you have when it’s something that will fill you to the brim with life. Don’t allow yourself to be the reason you have less experiences. Fear is something you leave in 2016. You are the curator, the author, the designer of all the memories this year will bring.

Give yourself the chance to L.O.V.E. louder.

LEARN from everything you’ve lived through. You’ve survived 100% of all bad days so far, you’re doing amazing.

OVERCOME anything and anyone holding you back from growing. You are so loved and anyone who denies you of the growth you deserve, doesn’t deserve to witness your greatness.

VALUE the ones who have and will always be there. Have coffee with the friends from middle school who always call. Go to as many family potlucks as you can, food always tastes better when it’s made with love. Tell your parents you love them, as you grow older, so do they.

EXPERIENCE life so fully that there is no room for sadness or hate. Let yourself be heard, whether it’s singing in the shower, telling someone you love them, fighting for what you believe in, or being your own biggest fan. Be loud, be bold, be a fighter, and be a lover. Any year can be your year, why not make it this year?