9 Things That Happen To Girls Who Don't Wear Makeup

Yes, girls who don't wear makeup exist.

19190

I hate makeup. I had never been a big makeup wearer. I have better things to do with my time and I do not understand how to do it at all. Pinterest and youtube can only get you so far. It's a good day if I out on a lick or two of mascara. If I put on eyeshadow, it's a special occasion. What is foundation? I have no idea. Eyelash curlers scare me. Eyeliner is harder that writing an entire essay in cursive.... So I think I'll stick to my three swigs of $7 Covergirl mascara every so often.

1. You have more time in the morning to sleep in, instead of taking 15 minutes to do makeup.

It's amazing how much 15 minutes actually is when you're all nice and warm in bed. You don't have to rush and you can walk out the door 10 minutes after waking up.

2. You never have to worry about crying, rain, snow, or sweat ruining your eyeliner or mascara because you almost never wear any.

There is nothing worse than going through your entire day without noticing that underneath your eyes is BLACK. If you don't wear any eyeliner or mascara, you never have to worry about becoming a raccoon.

3. You're rolling in cash because you're not spending hundreds of dollars on makeup.

Naked palettes cost upwards of $50, just one MAC lipstick costs $17, one tube of Marc Jacobs Beauty mascara costs $26... That's all money you could be spending on food! (And of course, other essentials.)

4. Contour videos don't make any sense to you and all you can think about is how much it looks like tribal makeup.

How do lines in rainbow colors someone cover up every single blemish on our face? If you tried to contour, it would turn into a Van Gogh painting on your face.

5. You don't get asked if you're sick, dying, or tired of you don't wear makeup one day.

People are used to seeing girls who religiously wear makeup with makeup on every day, so if they don't wear it one day simply because they don't feel like everyone thinks the world it ending. By not wearing makeup, people usually are shocked when you wear it, not when you don't.

6. People notice when you do wear makeup often compliment you on it.

It's almost as if you save it for a special occasion. Whether it's a dance, concert, or date, you're showing you care and you want to look good because it's not something you do every day.

7. You always ask people to do you makeup for you because you have no idea what you're doing.

Doing your own makeup usually ends up with powder everywhere and five makeup wipes covered in black. So you ask your friends who are makeup savvy to do your makeup for you. And who doesn't love the soft brushes on your face?

8. Not caking makeup on your face is better for your skin.

No allergic reactions, no dried out skin, and not rashes! Your skin will be smoother and even blemishes and acne can be reduced.

9. For some people, makeup makes them feel more confident, but you feel more confident without it.

There is nothing wrong with wearing makeup! You wear it sometimes, but not wearing it helps you feel more confident in your own skin. Rock the no makeup look or kill it with a smokey eye.