Why Girls Who Have Dogs Make The Best Girlfriends

8 Reasons Dating A Girl With A Dog Will Make You Feel Like The Goodest Boy

Because a girl with dogs is a special type of person.

166
Brooke Albright

Having is dog can be compared to having a child, I mean, in more ways than one having a dog is waaaay better than having a child. They will love you no matter what, and will even try and kiss your face after you yelled at them. But girls with a dog, know how to love harder, better, than any normal, old girl.

People who don't like dogs are NOT to be trusted.

1. Girls with dogs make friends so much easier than girls without

Think about it, girls loving having things in common with other people (especially if it's another female in your life). So, once the word is out that your friend has a dog they will be able to have a full conversation instead of trying to make eye contact with you with their world famous "can we go" face.

Your girl will be busy taking about the tricks that little Roofus knows and you will be busy catching up with your "bros" and thinking about how amazing your girlfriend is.

2. They already have "mom instincts" 

Ok, this is the most amazing one. Because they are always taking care of their puppy dog, they are always aware of feeding time, when they have to go to the bathroom. And just like any mom, they are willing to DIE for their dog (I mean who wouldn't?).

So, what that means is that your girlfriend is PERFECT wifey material, she will be willing to make you lunch, and worry about if you are safe on your ride home.

She may even ask you if you need to use the bathroom, or if you have all day *wink*

3. Girls with dogs DEFINE loyalty 

Whether it's her dog is just a puppy or even one that she grew up with, the loyalty to actually have that dog for it's whole life is incomprehensible. I mean she already made a "life-long commitment" what have you done?

4. They are EXTREMELY forgiving people. 

Remember what I said about getting kisses after she would yell at a dog (you know, the opposite of what having a kid looks like)? Well, just as much as dogs are forgiving so is your girlfriend! Dogs can literally ruin your life while making you the happiest human ever.

Sounds weird right?

No, males cannot do the same things as dogs BUT good try though. Case in point, dogs can chew almost anything they can fit in their mouth, like new shoes, homework, the painting you worked on for hours and hours and guess what? In a few minutes, their pup will be loved like nothing ever happened.

Yes, sir, this could be you.

5. They love the outdoors 

I mean, where do dogs love to be?

OUTDOORS!

So, it's only right your boo loves it too! That means that easy picnic dates in the park are a MUST and frankly are easy to do. Just make sure that you bring treats for her #1.

No, I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about the dog. ;)

6. But, they are also "chill" with Netflix and Chill. 

Another place your lady loves to be?

Yep, you guessed it! HOME.

This is another simple date idea and a way that you can seriously win your ladies heart. They fear leaving their pup alone because I mean, it makes them sad. So, you can completely dodge that bullet and just choose to put on a movie, make some pasta and cuddle up with her.

But make sure you are leaving room for the pup.

(TIP: Always leave room for the pup.)

7. They are SO much easier to buy for. 

YES, I said it. They are NOT materialistic. Simply just make sure that you are buying a new sweater, or new treats for their doggo and you are SET.

Seriously, no really expensive diamonds or purses just treats.

8. They already know how to LOVE someone. 

Like really, really love someone. I mean they obviously already have a first love so they have been around the park or two. They know how to commit, build trust and just know how to be there for someone at all times.

You're #winning, bro.

So do yourself a favor, love a lady with a doggo.