10 Places To Travel To For The Ultimate Girls' Trip

For the girls that want to travel the world.

114
https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/09/20/13/23/freedom-2768515__480.jpg

Now that spring break is over, it is time to start planning those summer trips! With summer right around the corner, you might be in a bit of a rush trying to figure out where your girlfriends and you are going to travel to this summer for your annual girls' trip. Well look no further, below I have listed 10 places that you can travel to with your girlfriends and still have an amazing and relaxing time!

1. Napa, California

Napa is the perfect antique city to travel to with your girlfriends. There is so much do in Napa, from wine tasting, pampering, shopping, and looking at their antique architecture to exploring local boutiques, art shops, unique markets, and amazing restaurants. Napa is the perfect place to relax with a glass of wine with your girlfriends in the country side.

2. New Orleans, Louisiana

New Orleans is a perfect location for you and your girlfriends to travel to for a girls' trip. You can walk the streets of the French Quarter, explore the many boutiques, enjoy amazing dessert places, and even watch a burlesque or jazz show!

3. Chicago, Illinois

There is so much to do with your girlfriends in the Windy City. From visiting the bean, walking around the Riverwalk, and shopping to visiting the Willis Tour Glass Platform and exploring different wine bars and restaurants, Chicago is definitely the place to travel to if you want to keep busy and be a true tourist.

4. Sedona, Arizona

Sedona is a great place to travel to if your girlfriends and you are looking for a relaxing trip away. There are many spa resorts in Sedona, as well as yoga retreats and other chill activities. Sedona is the perfect place to escape to, to spoil yourself with some much-needed pampering and some old-fashioned outdoor exercise.

5. New York City, New York

There is so much you can do with your girlfriends in New York City. From dining at amazing restaurants, shopping, sightseeing, and museum hopping to seeing plays, musicals, and amazing street performers, New York City is full of exciting girlfriend getaway activities, plus going to NYC is a must if you've never been.

6. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

If you love to relax and pamper yourself, then Fort Lauderdale is the place to go. From spas, tropical lagoon pools and the beach, there is no better place to relax with your girlfriends.

7. Charleston, South Carolina 

If you like exploring the history of cities and you like outdoor activities, then Charleston is the place for you. Charleston is full of beautiful sights, amazing shopping locations, a beautiful beach, and delicious restaurants.

8. Las Vegas, Nevada

Las Vegas is the perfect place to travel to if your girlfriends and you are wanting a chance to get all dressed up! From walking the strip and enjoying amazing restaurants to exploring the many different bars, casinos, and pools, there are so many different activities you can partake in.

9. Newport, Rhode Island

Newport is a beautiful city to travel to with your girlfriends. There is so much to do in Newport, including but not limited to shopping downtown, exploring the historic landscapes, and trying the many delicious restaurants.

10. Boston, Massachusetts

There is so much to do and see while in Boston. From touring the harbor and riding a ferry to exploring the historic district and shopping with your girlfriends, Boston is full of so many views to see and places to go.

One great thing about these places is that you can make your trip as expensive or inexpensive as you'd like. So, what are you waiting for, go book your amazing trip now!