Girl Fashion At Sporting Events

10 Fashion Styles That Help You Stay Cute While Rooting For Your Team

Just because women want to look cute at a sporting event does not mean they don't know about sports.

129

The hardest part about being a female sports fan is finding something to wear that doesn't make you a stereotype. If women wear certain clothes then women are labeled in a negative way. Every sport has a negative stereotype for women. We are at the point where the times are changing and the attitudes towards female sports fans are changing, but there are still more negative vibes towards women. I have the perfect suggestions for all women.

Here are some great fashion choices for female fans:

1. Sundresses

Shop Till You Drop

www.pinterest.com

A sundress is a go-to for any kind of event. It is an easy go-to for sporting events that are outside like racing, golf, tennis, baseball, etc. The lightweight material makes girls feel comfortable for long periods of time. A sundress can easily be paired with flats or heels.

2. Check Pattern

Pretty Summer Outfits Ideas 22

www.pinterest.com

I know it is so cliche but check patterns are perfect for a NASCAR or INDYCAR race. It just goes with the mood of the event.

3. Cold Shoulder

ShopStyle

www.pinterest.com

Cold shoulder dresses are perfect for golf and tennis tournament. After hours of watching golf and tennis tournaments, it gets hot and you wish you could take something off. The cold shoulder is the perfect dress to stay cool in.

4. One Shoulder & Ripped Jeans

Summer Strolls Top from P.S. I Love You More Boutique

www.pinterest.com

This is the perfect outfit for any outside sporting events. The oversize bag goes perfect with the top and jeans for a baseball game. It is the perfect look for a woman to carry all she needs to the game and the outfit is very comfortable.

5. Shorts & Chunky Heels

Shop Priceless

www.pinterest.com

Shorts is always the perfect choice for the Spring/Summer. A pair of open toe chunky heel and shorts are great pair for a sporting event where you sit for long periods of time. This is a look that would go well at a baseball game, a race, or even early in the football season.

6. Sun Hat & Flats

SheSimplyShops

www.pinterest.com

A sun hat and flats are perfect for a golf tournament or a horse race. It allows women to stand and be comfortable. They are also comfortable for walking long distance as well.

7. Sweater

Lulus

www.pinterest.com

A sweater is always a great idea for a football game. It is perfect where people live. Whether it is a warm or cool climate the sweater is the perfect stable for any climate.

8. Sweater & Boots

StylishWomenOutfits

www.pinterest.com

The perfect outfit for a hockey game is a sweater, jeans, and boots. It is the perfect look for sitting inside of a cool arena for 3 hours.

9. Oversize Cardigan

ShopStyle

www.pinterest.com

The oversize cardigan is perfect for the women that live in cooler climates. This is the perfect stable for women to wear to a football game. A cardigan, jeans, and boots just scream football game.

10. Athletic Wear

Living My Best Style

www.pinterest.com

Athletic wear is great for any sporting event, but it is the best and most comfortable for basketball games. A great pair of leggings and some comfy sneakers is an ideal way to watch a basketball game. If you pair it with an oversize purse the outfit can be very cute.

Being a sports fan does not mean that women cannot dress the way that makes them feel comfortable. It is doesn't mean that we can't look cute and wear clothes that make us feel good. Fashion is a way for women to show their personality off to other people. We have to let go of the stereotypes that we think of when we think of female sports fans. Just because women want to look cute at a sporting event does not mean they don't know about sports.