Girls, What is Your Rush?

Girls, What is Your Rush?

In a world where we want everything right now, there are still some things worth waiting for. Love is worth waiting for.

62
Girls, What is Your Rush?
qUOTESideas.COM

One of the most important things a person should wait for is LOVE. True love. We have all heard that good things come to those who wait. Love is no different. Wait for Mr. Right. Do not settle for Mr. Right Now. Do you really want to jump into something in hopes it is right? Do you want to risk making a mistake and starting over? The point is, stop trying to rush things that are not meant to be. Take your time and be certain. Why settle for less than you are worth? And guess who determines your worth? YOU! You get to decide what your value is. Your destiny is in your hands. If you try and rush it, you will probably end up with the wrong person. Saying “he is good enough” is never okay. Or going into a relationship thinking you can change him is so ridiculous. Anyone mature enough for a relationship should know better than that. They should know that you cannot change anyone. People have to want to change for it to be permanent. Sure, changing because someone you love wants you to is a good motivator, but not a real reason to change. You should never marry someone you think you can change or is simply “good enough.” That is unfair to the both of you. He deserves someone who thinks much higher of him and loves him how he is. You also deserve someone you truly love and do not have to change. A relationship is not like picking out an outfit or deciding where to go eat. This is much bigger than that. This is your life. This is not something you should go into thinking if it doesn’t work out, I can change it. This is a marriage we are talking about. Doing it right the first time is more important than doing it quickly.

Spend more time working on yourself before bringing anyone else into the equation. Follow your dreams. Accomplish your goals. Work on the things you can do to better your life. All of your ambitions in life should not revolve around anyone other than you; not even, or should I say especially, not a man. Ultimately, getting your life in order and working on being the best YOU possible will put you in a better situation for marriage anyway. Wouldn’t you want your future spouse to do the same? No one wants extra baggage in their relationship, because it only adds stress. Just stop and think about what you can do for yourself and work on that. The right person will come along. Be patient.

God doesn’t rush things. His timing is also much better than ours. Plus, He knows you better than you know yourself. His plan for you is way better than the one you have for yourself. Let Him work on you and your future mate, and trust everything will be the way God intended for it to. He wants his people to have the desires of their heart. He understands the longing people have to find love and be married. He gets it. He also knows who is right for you. Let Him work in your life and trust He will send the right person to you.

Ladies, another thing you need to realize is that another person is not going to make all of your problems go away. Everything will not be perfect because you are in a relationship or you got married either. If you are unhappy with yourself, a man will not be the solution. You have to fix whatever it is because you cannot truly be happy with anyone else until you are happy with yourself. Learn to love yourself. Start by seeing how beautiful and smart you are. Begin realizing all that you have to offer. Do not lower your standards or allow anyone, especially a guy, to make you feel inferior or worth less. Do not ever let anyone take advantage of you or tell you what your worth is. This is a sad reality for so many young girls today. They give in to all of the negativity and allow it to bring them down. They listen to others decide whether they are pretty enough, smart enough, or good enough. They let others determine their worth. Guess what, God decided your worth when He died for you. No one else can say what you are deserving of, unless you allow them to. If God believes you are worthy of great things, anyone that says otherwise is not worth your time.

So, what is the rush? You probably don't have a good answer to that question, because there isn't one. Slow down and be happy with yourself. Live your own life, and when the time is right, it will have been worth the wait.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F02%2F08%2F636221746142867447-2003738405_giphy%2520%281%29.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=837&h=1857fecdfeef75d4fbbc8c35aa18f922104a14a76f5c31fb31a3b616cf74d928&size=980x&c=2141051865 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F02%252F08%252F636221746142867447-2003738405_giphy%252520%25281%2529.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D837%26h%3D1857fecdfeef75d4fbbc8c35aa18f922104a14a76f5c31fb31a3b616cf74d928%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2141051865%22%7D" expand=1]