Girl, You Need To Get Up Off Of The Flipping Kitchen Floor in 2019

Everything's gonna be ok... eventually.

8

I think that a woman in society we tend to bog ourselves down A LOT with what others are saying about us. Simply, I think its also so easy to get caught up in the noise surrounding us sometimes as well. But, does that really mean that we have to "censor" ourselves to be what others want us to be? I think that being your true authentic self is what is going to get you farther in life than being someone who doesn't say what is on her mind or "clapping" back to what a message said about her.

I personally have gone through a lot in my life so far, and of course, everything hasn't been all butterflies and rainbows. Quite honestly, nothing is going to ever be smooth sailing as I have learned throughout my college experience. But, I have learned that each situation is unique and you have to approach everything with good vibes and not negative vibes. Being negative isn't going to make you look cooler, you sometimes have to take the high road when it comes to what's said to you or about you, whether that means you are too loud/crazy at times.

That being said, picking yourself back up is key when you have too much noise going on in your head and in your life. I think that finding a hobby that inspires you to hustle hard will help, whether that's going to the gym listening to your bomb playlist of songs or simply channeling your inner Carrie Bradshaw and posting your favorite quote from her. I think that showing everyone that you are a boss babe will make you look powerful and will make your squad circle appreciate you, even more, to be honest.

So, while it may seem like you don't have everything together in this department of life, you do. You may have to do a little soul searching to find that some people just don't fit in your life. But yet again, you shouldn't let those people dull your sparkle. You are going to further your connections with positive people and most definitely will pick yourself up on the kitchen floor just like Maren because girl you are a beautiful masterpiece.