8 Gifts To Get Your Jewish Friend That Would Be 100 Percent Approved By Midge Maisel From 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel'

Of course, Susie Myerson makes an appearance.

788
Amazon Prime

Hanukkah is coming and that means latkes, jelly donuts, chocolate coins, and, we can't forget, presents. Plus, this year, we are getting an extra gift to kick-start the holiday season: Season 3 of "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" will premiere December 6 on Amazon Prime.

Do you know what that means? It means, "Simon says spin like a dreidel!"

There is no denying that the Amazon original is filled with jokes that all Jewish families can relate to. I'm the farthest thing from religious, my family barely celebrates the holidays, but being Jewish is in our blood and we can't run away from our cultural behaviors.

From the O Veys! to the dramatic moms, the show exposes what an Upper West Side Jewish family is really like.

Miriam (Midge) Maisel has all the hilarious qualities of an unorthodox, intelligent, strong Jewish divorcee and a gift suitable for her is ideal for any Jewish friend.

Here are 8 gifts for each day of Hanukkah that a Jewish American Princess, herself, would love:

A statement hat

Midge's impeccable style always includes a statement hat. Whether it's a floppy hat, a flat cap, or a French-style beret, her headdress is always on point.

While you're at it, grab a top handle bag, too.

Book of Jewish jokes

They, too, can become comedians.

Buy a book devoted to Jewish jokes here.

A gift card for a psychic reading

Everyone needs a go-to psychic.

A marvelous coffee mug

Susie Myerson had to make an appearance. What better way than with a cup of coffee and an inspirational quote?

Snag the coffee cup here.

A bagel and lox

Preferably a New York bagel.

50s-inspired bikini

Trip to the Catskills anyone?

Surprise your friend with this trendsetting bikini.

Mrs. Maisel pin

Have them pin it to their bag and witness Midge carry them throughout the day.

Purchase this one here.

A classic pastrami sandwich from your local Jewish deli

If you really want to go all out, make sure to grab a "hot pastrami Reuben on rye, chicken in a pot, potato knish, matzah ball soup, cheese Danish, a lime rickey, and a couple of black-and-whites for dessert."