9 Gifts For Girls Who Love Makeup

9 Things To Get Your Girlfriend For Valentine's Day If She Loves Makeup

Even some "kiss proof" products that you'll love, too. ;)

50
gifts for girls who love makeup
Unsplash

If you're anything like my boyfriend, and just about every other boyfriend on the planet who's dating a girl who is in love with makeup, you admire how much she loves beauty products and want to give her all of the top items on her list (even if you think she looks just as good without it).

The only thing standing in your way is the fact that Sephora is an endless sea of products and you have absolutely no idea where to even begin.

If you're struggling on gifts to get your girlfriend for Valentine's Day and you're working without any sort of list of what she likes, here's what any girl who loves makeup wants for Valentine's Day:

Kylie Lip Kits

Kylie Lip Kits are definitely the most boujee and respected lip product in the makeup game. Gifting your girlfriend one or two of these is guaranteed to make her swoon. Oh, and did I mention that they're kiss proof? ;)

The Burn Book Palette

Does your girlfriend love Mean Girls? Of course she does, who doesn't!? Treat her love for makeup and her love for Mean Girls all in one with this one of a kind palette.

The James Charles Palette

This palette has been sold out everywhere since it launched, but if you can manage to get your hands on it, you've pretty much secured your girl for the rest of your life. Keep your eye out for the next restock and hope that you can give your girlfriend the most beautiful, colorful, and sought-after palette this Valentine's Day. And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Tarte Shape Tape

This is currently the hottest concealer on the market and compared to most of the other products on this list, by far the most economical as well. Pair it with a beauty blender and a box of chocolate and you're good to go!

Skin Care Products

After wearing makeup day in and day out, her skin needs a break and a good routine. Nothing says relaxation like a good skin care routine to help her rewind. Make it the ultimate gift by giving her some candles, wine, and chocolate to make the ultimate relaxation kit.

Blood Sugar Palette

Another hot product that everyone's dying to have is Jeffree Star's Blood Sugar Palette! Not only does your girlfriend want to be able to say that she owns this palette, but the colors are perfect for the occasion as well.

Morphe Brush Set

These brushes are by far the best in the game and not to mention that some of the sets come with gorgeous rhinestones on them. Every girl could always use a few more brushes in her collection.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

If you don't know what a setting spray is, it keeps her makeup locked in place. This one is guaranteed to last all night. And I mean, all night. ;)

And if all else fails, Sephora and Ulta gift cards for the win

Thank me later.