10 Gifts For The College Senior Graduating During A Global Pandemic

These gifts for college seniors were selected to provide some support for the current, unique situation that they have to deal with. These gifts will make their time in quarantine more relaxing and easier. The following 10 gifts are perfect for any college seniors who graduated:

44

These gifts will put a smile on their faces.

Wine Subscription

EveryPixel

Unfortunately since graduation was cancelled, this gift can help them relax and celebrate after graduation. There are so many different wine subscription options such as Winc and Tasting Room. As a college student, they probably were only drinking cheap wine. Now that they have graduated, they deserve a chance to taste more expensive wines, and especially in quarantine they now have the time for this.

Apple Airpods Pro

Apple

Apple airpods are perfect for working out or going for walks around outside because they are wireless and comfortable. Moreover, new generations are noise-cancelling which is good for getting some peace and quiet. Although these headphones are a bit pricey, the quality makes them worth it.

Keurig

Amazon

College students are always surrounded by coffee options to help them get through their busy days. Unfortuantely in quarantine, they may not be able to make their drink just how they like it. Having a keurig will allow them to buy inserts that will make the perfect cup of coffee for them. For example, Dunkin and Starbucks both make inserts that customers love.

Alumni Apparel

Gifting alumni apparel will help them still feel connected to their university, even though they are no longer students. Becoming a student to an alumni can be hard, but embracing it is the way to go. Either an alumni sweatshirt or t-shirt would be a cute gift.

Alarm Clock Wireless Charger

PotteryBarn

These days the most important elements are staying connected and being on time, especially in the professional world. This alarm clock will charge a phone and also serve as an alarm clock. Being on time and staying connected is so important.

Personalized Photo Clip Holder Block

Personalizationmall

Even though graduation for class of 2020 was virtually, they still have graduation pictures either at home or they went back to school to take them. Even though their graduation was not traditional, it is still important to have a memorable momentum. It would be a meaningful gift to give regardless of how graduation turned out.

HelloFresh Subscription

HelloFresh is a meal delivery service that provides subscribers with healthy options. College grads may not be chefs especially from leaving their busy student lifestyles. Even though it is quarantined right now, they can take this time to start using HelloFresh to introduce them to healthier meals.

Weighted Blanket

Amazon

Entering the job market right now can be especially stressful with the pandemic issues and concerns. It is very stressful on recently graduated students who are unemployed because it is especially hard to find a job. A weighted blanket will help them relax and ease their anxiety.

New Laptop Case

Amazon

Laptop cases can easily get worn out from being used for so many years. It can also just get damaged from being brought from class to class. When these graduated students get a job, they will eventually need to bring their computer along, so they will need a new case for their computer.

Personalized Plaque ft. Corona Virus

Amazon

This plaque is funny, but it should probably be given after the pandemic is over when the pandemic is not currently a concern. This situation is so unique, and this gift will humor the pandemic and hopefully lighten the situation. Overall, the gift will create a memory for the graduate.