9 Gift Cards Every College Student Will Want This Holiday

When it comes to students our age, you simply can't go wrong with our holy saviors like Target or Amazon.

5989

When the holidays come around, there's one thing that all of us college students have to look forward to: Gift cards. Whether you're reading this as someone shopping for a teen, or as a teen looking for ideas to ask your family, you can't go very wrong with this basic list.

1. Target

Everything we may possibly need can be found at target. Whether it's food, furniture, clothes, electronics, beauty supplies, medicine, or household items- this gift card is guaranteed to be used by any college student.

2. Starbucks/Dunkin

Whichever coffee shop you have on campus, this gift card will 100% come in handy. For both the early mornings and the long nights of studying, you can guarantee that your college kid will get their full use out of this one.

3. TJ Maxx

If you haven't yet jumped on the TJ Maxx bandwagon, you probably should. Actually, go ahead and keep ignoring the wonders of TJ Maxx so there's more stuff for the rest of us.

4. Walmart

Whether it be walmart or any other local grocery store, every college student will appreciate being able to buy groceries without breaking the bank.

5. Amazon

An Amazon gift card is perfect for many college students. Considering the appeal of the online platform, this works great for those with lazy children who never go to the store or children without a car at college. Amazon offers just about everything we could need at affordable prices, so you can't go wrong with this one.

6. Victoria's Secret

If you have a daughter in college, this is a great option if you want her to be able to splurge on things other than groceries and coffee. We all need a nice quality bra or underwear every so often, and having a gift card for it is a life-saver.

7. Gas Station

If you have a student who drives around campus to classes or drives between school and home, a little help with gas money will always come in handy. This is another option that you can 100% guarantee it WILL be used.

8. Visa

While this one may seem like a boring gift to give, it's as good as cash and will be appreciated by any college student. Having a Visa gift card helps us splurge on little things without feeling like we're hurting our bank account.

9. Their Favorite Food

There's one thing as a college student that you hate spending money on but simultaneously NEED to spend money on, and that is food. Having a gift card to one of our favorite places- whether it be fast food, a nice restaurant, etc- will definitely be useful and appreciated.

From Your Site Articles