31 Gestures My Friends Have Made For Me That Leave Saying “I Love You” In The Dust

Love doesn't start with "I love you".

109
Natasha Havanur

After having a brief discussion with a friend about what love truly was, I was inspired to create a list of what love means to me!

1. Love is helping someone as much as you can because you want to.

2. Love is finding a cute hoodie in a clothing store but giving it to your best friend because you know that she'd want it more than you.

3. Love is recommending songs to your friends because you know they'll like them.

4. Love is driving for an hour to bring your friend boba tea because she'd never had it before and absolutely needed to try it.

5. Love is texting or calling someone when something you see reminds you of them.

6. Love is remembering what someone told you ages ago because you didn't want to forget.

7. Love is giving thoughtful gifts opposed to expensive ones.

8. Love is buying food for someone and telling them they don't have to pay you back.

9. Love is writing long and meaningful cards.

10. Love is comfortable silence.

11. Love is staying up till midnight to wish your best friends happy birthday.

12. Love is crying because of how proud you are of your best friend.

13. Love is being honest when you know the truth can hurt.

14. Love is bringing your friend chocolate after a breakup.

15. Love is saying "see you soon."

16. Love is developing the same pet peeves as your best friend.

17. Love is prioritizing someone over everyone else.

18. Love is accepting and understanding every flaw you see in a person.

19. Love is checking in on your friends.

20. Love is putting away your homework to help a friend who's going through a tough time.

21. Love is standing up for someone.

22. Love is when you do something with the same person over and over but it never gets old.

23. Love is bringing your friend Taco Bell because she's not feeling her best.

24. Love is supporting someone wholeheartedly.

25. Love is thinking about someone every day when you know you can't talk to them.

26. Love is wanting someone to succeed.

27. Love is never being afraid of messing up in front of someone.

28. Love is talking for hours.

29. Love is hyping up your friends.

30. Love is performing on stage but only looking for one person in the audience because you know they're there.

31. Love is showing, not telling.

For personal stories or just a laugh, you can watch my videos here!