Celebrate Your Ladies on Galentine's Day

Fact: Galentine's Day Is Better Than Valentine's Day

"Ladies celebrating ladies." What can be better than that?

278

As iconic character Leslie Knope explains in the TV show "Parks and Recreation," Galentine's Day is "only the best day of the year. Every February 13th, my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home and we just kick it, breakfast style. Ladies celebrating ladies." It started as a fictional holiday created by Leslie Knope but has since transformed into a holiday celebrated by women all over.

You may be wondering what exactly Galentine's Day is for and why it's relevant. Well, let me tell you. Galentine's Day is a day where you can express and share your love for your lady friends. It's a day to celebrate with and appreciate the special women who have always been there for you. The girls in your life are so important- and they deserve a day of recognition and quality time with their BFFs. So do you! Take the time this year to have a great and special day for the most important ladies in your life. Celebrate your friendships and the girls who have been and will be there for you always.

Significant others may come and go, but your gal pals have been there through thick and thin. Some people love Valentine's Day, while many others hate the day- not everyone enjoys the typical heart-shaped candies and giant pink teddy bears. Whether you're celebrating your romantic relationship or wallowing in your singleness, Valentine's Day might not be that bad... especially if it follows a wonderful day celebrating your girls!

Everyone knows Valentine's Day is a day dedicated to your significant other and filled with all that mushy, gushy love stuff. So why not celebrate that same love with your girls? They're both important and deserve all the love you can give. Celebrate all the love for your ladies this February 13th.