20 Funny Jokes To Make People Laugh

20 Jokes That Can Make Absolutely Anyone Laugh

Have you yet laughed today?

252699
Bro Bible

There's no denying that I'm a sucker for a good joke. Whether I'm mad, sad, or stressed beyond belief, jokes possess some magical power that can lift me from even the worst of moods. I don't know what it is, but when I hear a joke I simply can't help but laugh.

SEE MORE: 33 Best Dad Jokes

Maybe it's my giggly personality or simply the fact that I really love to laugh. Regardless, the silly nature of these humorous phrases always brightens my day. Corny jokes, inappropriate jokes, puns, you name it! I can't help but to at least give a little giggle when I hear a good one-liner. Even if you aren't a joke fiend like me, here are 20 jokes that are destined make you laugh:

1. "What's a duck's favorite snack? Cheese and QUACKers."

2. "I once saw a camel with no humps. His name was Humphrey."

3. "What did the pirate say when he turned 80? Ayyyye matey."

4. "What did the green grape say to the purple grape! BREATH!!"

5. "How does Jesus make tea? Hebrews it."

6. "How many South Americans does it take to change a lightbulb? A Brazilian!"

7. "What is Forest Gump's Facebook password? 1forest1!"

8. "What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college? Bison."

9. "How do you make water holy? Boil the hell out of it."

10. "What do you call a magic dog? A labracadabrador."

11. "The dyslexic devil worshiper sold his soul to Santa."

12. "I ate too much Middle Eastern food. Now I falafel."

13. "What do you do when a chemist dies? Barium."

14. "There once was an explosion at a cheese factory in France... De-brie everywhere..."

15. "You could say it was a very emotional wedding. Even the dress was in tears."

16. "How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it."

17. "Did you hear about the circus that went up in flames the other day? It was in tents."

18. "Why does Snoop Dog always carry an umbrella? FO DRIZZLE."

19. "What do you call a sleep walking nun? A roamin' Catholic."

20. "What do you call a deer with no eyes? No eye deer."

Even if you're not a jokester, you have to admit that these are pretty hilarious. And if the jokes didn't give you a laugh, I hope you at least thought the gifs were humorous. Seeing other people bust out laughing never fails to make me smile. If you didn't laugh, maybe you can find hilarity in the fact that I love jokes so much that I took the time to write create this list. Or the fact that Trump is the GOP's presidential candidate. Or this video of dogs trying to get down the stairs. Whatever you do, find something to laugh about today.

Have a good joke that didn't make the list? Comment and let me know!