10 Most Popular Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life

10 Most Popular Ways To Spice Things Up In The Bedroom, According To New Survey

Because we all get bored sometimes.

2594

We all know sex is a blast, but it's also true that it can get boring when you're doing the same moves, saying the same things, and lighting the same candles. If this feels like you, it's about time to spice things up.

According to a OnePoll Sexploration Survey conducted on behalf of lingerie brand Thistle and Spire, there are 10 ways to turn up the heat in your bedroom when you start noticing yourself dozing off while rolling in the sheets. This doesn't mean you and your partner are no longer sexually compatible. It's absolutely normal to start getting accustomed to a routine — even when it comes to the birds and the bees — so bringing some new cards to the table is a part of a healthy relationship.

Before you get it on, here's what the survey respondents say they do to spice things up:

1. Wear lingerie (36 percent)

Lingerie isn't just for your partner, it's also for you. Use it to empower you and your self-confidence. Before you know it, your partner will rip it off your body.

2. Sext during the day (33 percent)

From flirty to downright naughty, surprise your partner midday with a fiery sext and they will be running home.

SEE ALSO "23 Guys Admit The Type Of Sexts They'd Actually Want To Recieve"

3. Try a new sexual position (33 percent)

There are so many more positions than your basic missionary, doggie, and cowgirl. Don't knock it 'till you try it. Even if a position doesn't work out, trying something new will be a fresh activity to bring to the sheets.

4. Have sex outside of the bedroom (32 percent)

There's the couch, the kitchen counter, the floor — explore all the options! Maybe even take some risks and get out of the house. Bonus points if you do it in every room.

5. Try a new sexual act (25 percent)

Take some time to explore new kinks with one another. Not only is this a great way to get closer, but you and your partner will also learn more about your personal sexualities. And, the more you learn, the more confident you will feel.

6. Buy a sex toy together (24 percent)

Make a date out of it! Grab dinner and stop at a sex shop before you have dessert at home. **wink wink**

SEE ALSO "The Best Sex Toy To Try, Based On Your Zodiac Sign"

7. Watch porn together (23 percent)

This may seem a little daunting, but watching an adult film or at-home porn can be thrilling. Adding this type of stimulation will boost your hormones. Trust me, you'll be sweating before your clothes are off.

8. Set a romantic scene (22 percent)

Did someone say candles, rose petals, and chocolate-covered strawberries? I'm in.

9. Use a new sex toy (22 percent)

Invite a third-party into your bedroom. Whether it be a vibrator, dildo, butt-plug, handcuffs, or anything else, trust me, it will bring the heat.

10. Give or receive a sexy massage (20 percent)

We all know where a sensual massage will lead to.