35 Sexts To Send Your Boo In Public For The 'Dirty Text' TikTok Challenge

Sexts can drive your partner crazy, in a good way, of course.

534209

PSA: If you haven't seen the TikTok trend when someone sends their S.O. a dirty text in public to capture their reaction, definitely check it out becuase it's hilarious.

A horny text can really get someone's sexual energy going. The sexual tension is real, so think of it as a form of foreplay that will boost your sex life. Sending naughty messages back and forth while leaving just enough to their imagination, leaves your partner wanting and begging for more.

Making your loved one squirm with desire is a power like no other. I can't be the only one who loves it, right? I know my boyfriend is going to be jealous that I'm spilling all the secrets while not texting him.

Whether you're descriptive and lay it all out or would rather be subtle and insinuate the deed with a flirty text, there is always some way to express your inner desires. Remember your audience, some people want to jump right in, while others like to be lured. But if you're planning to get a crazy reaction out of them, definitely don't hold back your horniness. Feel free to be as detailed as you're comfortable with. Write out exactly what you want and don't think too hard.

Sexting can be super daunting but don't worry, that's why I'm here. Be prepared, some are pretty intense and you can always make them naughtier.

Here are 35 texts to play around with to make your lover blush, sweat, and rub their legs together:

1. I want you to grab me and rip my clothes off

2. Come here and let me sit on your face

3. I want to taste you right now 

4. Push me up against a wall and kiss me all over 

5. What's the dirtiest thing you want to do to me?

6. Tie me up to the bed and make me scream your name 

7. You, Me, Bedroom Now 

8. I love how hard/wet you get

9. Pick me up, place me on the kitchen counter, and spread my legs 

10. I love when you do (this) to me

11. I want to make you cum

12. Fuck me all night long so I’ll have to take a personal day off tomorrow 

13. Trying to concentrate on what people are saying, but all I can think about is what I want to do to you tonight

14. I can't wait to feel you inside of me/to be inside of you

15. Please do unspeakable things to me tonight

16. I want you to dominate me

17. How hard/wet are you right now?

18. Picture me naked then picture me on top of you. What happens next?

19. I’m craving you

20. Tease me all night long 

21. FYI: I’m not wearing any underwear

22. Let’s break the bed tonight 

23. I miss the taste of your body

24. I’m getting wet/hard thinking of you

25. I've been day dreaming about what I want to do to you tonight

26. I want to feel your lips on me

27. You have no idea how badly I need your hands on my body right now 

28. I’ll kiss your neck and slowly trail my kisses down your stomach until I reach your sweet spot

30. I want to feel your hard, pulsating dick/sweet, wet pussy

30. Want to see me on my knees?

31. Do me favor and take my panties off with your teeth while I wrap my legs around your neck 

32. Bad cop, good cop? I'll get the handcuffs

33. I masturbated to the thought of you last night and now I can't get you out of my head

34. Step 1. Pick me up. Step 2. Throw me on the bed. Step 3. Rip my clothes off

35. I'm going to take my time tonight, I want to make you lose your mind