1. He doesn't want to define the relationship. He claims he want to take things slow but is instead buying time to talk to other girls. I don't really care for labels, but I will prefer the truth instead of playing with my head
2. He does all the right things in the beginning. He is a charmer and pretends he is someone that he isn't to get in your pants.
3. Your gut instinct is negative. You can't fully trust him.
4. He goes back forth. He pretends to care about you. He wastes your time without ever actually wanted something serious.
5. He hesitates to talk about his last relationship.
6. He is insecure and projects his insecurities on you.
7. He is calculating. Each text is carefully planned and usually take forever to answer.
8.He makes promises he can't keep. He can't give a straight answer and never comes through.
9.He is always busy. He is always at work but don't have the money to show for it.
10.His friends are negative. He hangs out with people that only want to party.
11.He doesn't wanna grow up.
12.When you run into him in public, he pretends he doesn't know you. He doesn't introduce you as his girlfriend.
13. He only calls late at night.
14. He makes you feel bad for being upset and never takes responsibility.
15. He'll disappear for days without you hearing from him, and when he
finally resurfaces he offers no explanation, like it's perfectly normal.
When in doubt, don't trust him.