11 Reasons To Sign Up For FSU Fitness Classes

"Hustle for that muscle"

52
Personal Photo

day until I graduate but we'll see how it works out.

Before this semester, I participated in maybe five fitness classes through FSU. I tried yoga, pilates, and spin and I wanted to sign up for more but I always felt like working out was a chore. With the new year, I decided that I needed to start going to the gym on a more regular basis. At first, I used the gym at my apartment complex because I felt like the Leach got too crowded. Lately, I have been signing up for F45 at the Fitness & Movement Clinic and I really enjoy it. Every day is a different workout; some are easier than others but overall, a week's worth of workouts makes me feel good. I plan to try to sign up and attend one class every week.

It’s free.

Classes range from 6:30 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. so you can pick a class that works with your schedule. 

With a variety of exercise choices, there’s something for everyone!

Working out with others increases motivation. 

You can sign up with friends so you see familiar faces!

You can have a valid reason to wear yoga pants and workout shirts every day. 

You can sign up for classes in advance ...

...or you can walk-in. 

You can attend multiple classes in one day.

You don’t have to worry about thinking up a workout, you just have to follow the instructors. 

They’re fun!