A Fruit Loop In A World Full Of Cheerios!

Why blend in when you were born to stand out?
4203

"A fruit loop in a world full of cheerios." Some people will look at the statement 100 different ways. I personally read this statement as, a person is so different while the people around them are so original. It seems that in todays society everyone wants to be just alike. Everyone is so afraid to go against the "norm" the they would rather sit back and blend in.

I am a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios. I was crafted to stand out, to be me and no one else. My grandmother always told me growing up that I always had to be different from others. She was right! I by any means do not like to blend in; I never have and never will. If not being the same as everyone else is such a bad thing than I guess I'm wrong for being me.

Our generation is slowing becoming known for just being average! When I say average I mean that we put in no more effort than to just make do. We don't go above and beyond to be the very best we can be. We do just enough to get the job done and be able to walk away from it. This has become our "norm" as we like to call it. I however want to be the very best! I want to see my name with doctor in front of it. I want to make a change! Our generation wants to be the best, make changes, and be the difference in our society but we don't want to put the work in.

"Why blend in when you were born to stand out?"(-Dr. Seuss) I strive to be different. I don't want to live my life just going with the flow of the world! I want to be the fruit loop in the world full of cheerios. I am my own person, there is no one else like me! I love that! I love the fact that I will never meet someone that thinks exactly like I do or looks exactly like I do. I mean truly think about it how boring and unproductive would our world be if we were all made the same? It would be like a rainbow made out of grey, no color or life in it.

So, I challenge you to be a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios. Don't be afraid to be different, you are your own person. If you want to make a change and be different; DO NOT be afraid to do so! I will not tip toe around in the world because its not socially acceptable to be different. I want to be different and if that bothers you while, I'm sorry for not being sorry for who I am.