25 Foods You Definitely Hate If You're A Picky Eater
food

If you refuse to eat the majority of the foods on this list, then you're most likely a picky eater.

54011
Sade Yinger

You're probably used to everyone giving you a hard time for being "too picky". But let's be honest, we like what we like and we stick to it! Every time I try and venture outside my comfort zone I end up regretting it and disliking my food choice. Whether it's the smell, texture, or tase...if something is off, I won't eat it. All pickers unite and stick to the safest option out there: chicken tenders and fries.

Here are 25 foods that you probably hate if you're a picky eater.

1. Mushrooms

Source

Something about the rubbery texture PLUS the fact that it's a fungus? No thank you.

2. Pickles

Source

I am not a fan of any vinegary foods, too sour.

3. Peppers

Source

Red, green, yellow; no matter the color, the flavor remains unpleasant to my taste buds.

4. Tomatoes

Source

I'll take a BLT please, minus the T. Squishy, watery tomatoes ruin every dish in my opinion.

5. Spinach

Source

Spinach tastes like a dirty leaf that someone plucked from the ground.

6. Seafood

Source

The smell itself is enough to turn anyone away from eating it.

7. Coconut

Source

The texture of coconut ruins any dessert, who wants a stringy piece of coconut stuck between their teeth?

8. Mustard

Source

Mustard just has a funky taste to it that nothing can mask.

9. Olives

Source

Olives have a certain bitterness to them that I can't get past.

10. Avocados

Source

Despite the craze for avocados, I find them to be too bland.

11. Cottage cheese

Source

Spoiled, rotten milk? Doesn't sound too appealing to me.

12. Brussels sprouts

Source

Again, unless these suckers are masked with tons of butter they are not tasty at all.

13. Celery

Source

A stringy, watery vegetable with relatively no flavor. Why even bother?

14. Cream cheese

Source

Cream cheese is too rich and slightly sour for my liking.

15. Anything spicy

Source

How am I supposed to enjoy a dish if my mouth is burning the whole time?

16. Sushi

Source

Certain sushi rolls are either too bland, too fishy, or too raw for my liking.

17. Blueberries

Source

The skin on these berries turn me away, as well as the sour taste.

18. Toast that's too "toasty"

Source

My toast goes in the toaster for a short amount of time to avoid the smell and taste of it being burnt.

19. Peas

Source

The little mush balls smell and look almost as bad as they taste.

20. Coleslaw

Source

It's basically a soupy salad, the whole concept is a little weird to me.

21. Grits

Source

So mushy and flavorless, I don't know how people can enjoy them.

22. Raisins

Source

I think we all ignore them in trail mix. Why do they even bother?

23. Refried beans

Source

Again, just way too mushy and flavorless. The appearance alone makes me want to throw it straight in the trash.

24. Anything sour

My taste buds can't handle the bitterness and acidic flavors of anything sour.

25. Black licorice

Source

Candy is supposed to be sweet, but black licorice just has a certain flavor that makes it unappealing.