The Life Of A Picky Eater As Told By Ron Swanson

"You've accidentally given me the food that my food eats."

51
HelloGiggles

Parks and Recreation was one of the most beloved shows ever with one of the most unique characters to ever grace a TV screen: Ron Swanson. One of his most endearing traits is his strong opinions about food, in particular about breakfast and any kind of meat. As a super picky eater, I relate to pretty much every food-related thing that comes out of his mouth. If you too have the eating habits of an 8-year-old, this is for you.

1) When they mess up your order, but you don't notice until you bite into it.

2) "You're too old to order off of the kids menu."

3) When health nuts try to pull a fast one on you.

4) You can't understand why everyone likes the things you don't.

5) When your friend's mom makes dinner, so you have to eat it.

6) "I bet you'll like the way I make it."

7) Vegetables should never be eaten in any capacity.

8) When you have to bring your own food to an event because you know you won't find anything there you'll like.

9) Thanksgiving is a real struggle.

10) When you finally find something you like, so you want all of it.

11) And when it's your birthday, so you get to pick what to eat for dinner.

From Your Site Articles