I love food!

I love food!

10 of my most favorite foods to consume

11
I love food!
pexels.com

We all love food. Food unites us as humans. We meet and hangout over food. We are motivated to do things and attend events because we know food will be there. Mostly everyone has a similar passion for food.

I have a deep passion for food that probably has done more harm than good for me. Nevertheless Here are 10 of my absolute favorite foods of all time!

Green Bean Casserole

So I understand that this is a dish, but I think it still counts as a food. Ever since I was little I have loved this casserole. My grandma and mom make an amazing green bean casserole and one of the highlights of my childhood was bonding during the holidays over this amazing dish. This tradition is something so special to me that carries into my life even today.

When I was seven my grandpa passed away, my grandma was so sad that she stopped cooking for a long time. As time passed away, my grandmas joy of serving others with her cooking came back slowly but surely, and even today she still likes to cook for her grandchildren.

Pizza

This is a classic fan favorite! I have been able to have many different kinds of pizza throughout the years, and I love them all! Barbecue chicken, pepperoni , pineapple, cheese, sausage, veggie,and cookie pizza. I love them all! I do have to be honest though, after being in college for four years now, I have consumed more pizza than anyone should in their entire life.

Donuts

After church on Sunday's my family always goes to get a donut. I understand that they are so bad for you but oh they are so good! I love Dunkin donuts, Krispy Kreme, the classic one's but anytime I can try a donut I will take the opportunity! The best part about donuts is that you can eat them anytime of the day! They aren't just limited to a breakfast food, which is the best part!

Burritos

Growing up, I ate Qdoba, but now I have grown a liking to Chipotle as well. There are so many combos you can have in your burrito. When you get your combo just right, the feeling is indescribable!

I like putting hot sauce on the tortilla of the burrito so you have hot at the first taste and then the calming taste of guacamole at the end of your bite.

Any food from the Czech Republic

Last summer I had the amazing oppurtunity to go to Europe to play music with some amazing people. We were able to spend some time in Prague. One of the first days we were there, some of my best friends and I went to an authentic Czech place to eat. No one spoke English and we could hardly understand anyone. However, it didn't matter because the food was amazing. I wasn't entirely sure what I was eating, but I will never forget it!

Subs

You can't go wrong with a sub sandwich! The fact that you can personalize the choice of bread, veggies, meat and anything else is why subs are always a great choice. You are basically always the creator, so you can never go wrong!

Cheeseburgers

A good ole American classic! If you travel all around America every burger you have has different styles, spices, buns and just overall experience. I love that! But this is important: Cheeseburger over hamburger always!

Lasagna

Oh boy! Growing up I had this a lot and it was always my favorite especially with some nice garlic bread on the side. I don't know how you all grew up eating lasagna but my mom always put spinach in it. Growing up I never liked spinach, but now that I have had some other ones without spinach, I kinda miss the spinach. (shhhh! don't tell my mom that though!)

Meatloaf

I know most don't like it, but I love meatloaf. Maybe it is because my mom made incredible meatloaf growing up. We always had meatloaf with potatoes and salad. It was such a good dinner!

Sushi

I love sushi because of the endless choices of combinations you can have! I love sushi with just a little bit of soy sauce, but it is such a refreshing thing to eat! It never gets old.

As you can see I love foods, but it is more than that, there is a tradition behind food for me. That is something that I will always hold dear in my heart and whenever I think of the food I ate growing up.