50 foods that taste better than skinny feels
food

50 Foods That Taste Better Than Any Pair Of Skinny Jeans Will Make You Feel

Trust me, there are waaaaaaay more.

57

So, I like food.

When I say I "like" food, I mean that I'm super obsessed with food. My life revolves around when and what my next meal will be. I can count my list of food dislikes on one hand (salmon, cilantro, and celery).

I'm less of a foodie because I'm not critical of what I eat. I think of myself as more of a garbage disposal: not picky about food, always ready to eat more, and might accidentally consume a spoon if not careful.

Way back in the stone ages of 2010, Kate Moss was quoted to have a life motto of "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." Recently, I've heard this phrase more and more tossed around as college calories threaten to ruin what's left of our summer bodies.

Well, not to argue with the very famous and very fabulous Kate Moss, but I'm calling straight bull-doody. If this is your life motto, then you've obviously never tried half the food I have.

To celebrate the wonders of all food (and coincidentally, the wonders of all body shapes and sizes), here is a list of some of the food that tastes so much better than skinny feels, it's not even a contest.

1. Chocolate chip waffles with whipped cream, butter, and syrup.

2. McDonald's chicken nuggets.

3. Hashbrowns

4. Chicken Tikka Masala

upload.wikimedia.org

5. Triple fudge ice cream

6. A bowl of fresh Frosted Flakes eaten before they get soggy

7. Orange chicken with a side of lo mein

c1.staticflickr.com

8. Dark Chocolate Kit-Kats

9. Regular Kit-Kats

10. Let's just say all types of Kit-Kats are clearly better than skinny feels

11. Ruffles or Wavy Lays (I don't discriminate)

12. Pot roast with potatoes and carrots

13. German potato salad

upload.wikimedia.org

14. Angel food cake

15. Funnel cake

16. Just. Cake.

17. Salad with Olive Garden dressing and a whole lotta croutons

18. Thin crust pizza

19. Homemade fried chicken

20. Bagels with cream cheese

21. Bagels without cream cheese

22. Cream cheese without bagels (though I tend to eat it with something else and not just plain. . .)

23. Homemade mashed potatoes

24. An excellently-cooked burger

25. An averagely-cooked, but still delicious, burger

26. Country potatoes (which are similar to hashbrowns, but so wonderfully different at the same time)

upload.wikimedia.org

27. Chocolate mousse

28. Steak. Just steak.

29. Those little mints you get at baby showers and wedding showers and regular showers (if that's the kind of life you lead)

30. Cubed cheese

31. Na'an

upload.wikimedia.org

32. Fried pickles
33. Bread bowls and baked potato soup from Panera Bread (yes, together)

34. Pollo Loco with Spanish rice

35. Fresh bread from the bakery

upload.wikimedia.org

36. Nutella

37. Peanut butter toast with honey and cinnamon

38. Sea salt caramel chocolate

39. Uncrustables (especially these grape ones)

c1.staticflickr.com

40. Chicken Caesar Salad (with fried chicken and, again, whole lotta croutons)

41. Freddy's french fries with the fry sauce

42. Chocolate chips

43. Chocolate chip cookies still warm from the oven

44. Omelets loaded down with cheese and bacon

45. Brownies

46. Fried mushrooms

47. Any club sandwich

48. Those rolls from Texas Roadhouse

49. Chocolate chip muffins

50. Nachos

This is just the tip of the food iceberg. Moral of the story: next time you think that "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels," trying eating literally any food ever, especially any on this list, and I think you'll change your tune.