10 Reasons To Follow PardonThyFrench On Instagram

10 Reasons PardonThyFrench Is, Pardon MY French, The Best Damn Instagram Account In Existence

The amount of sass in her tiny body is mind-blowing.

98

Anyone who knows me can tell you I'm a french bulldog fanatic. Yes, I care more about the dogs I follow on social media than most people and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I know many of you out there would rather see a Frenchie running around in adorable clothes versus Carol's third bikini shot of the week. I discovered @pardonthyfrench this past summer, and can't imagine how I've spent years not knowing she existed. Video's of Bethany Hamilton (named after the ICONIC surfer) always put a smile on my face, even on the worst of days. This loving, strong tripod is the inspiration we all need in this crazy world. Beth is iconic in her own way, and I'm here to tell you why her Instagram is THE account to follow.

1. She's not afraid to tell Carol to EAT A DICK

It's hard for some of us to stand up to our own personal Carol. Take a tip from Beth and just tell her like it is with this fabulous pillow.

2. She's not afraid to speak up for herself

Taking my unofficial official seat in class? Cutting me in line at Dunkin? I think not! Also, can I just say this little hat literally gives me life and I usually watch this very video about twice a day for a pick-me-up.

3. She's a cancer survivor

Beth is two years cancer free! Cancer may have taken a leg, but it didn't take this little girl's spunk.

4. She's accepting of all creatures, both human and animal

Her BFF's range from pigs to humans to other pups. Beth loves everyone as much as she loves being in the spotlight, which is a lot.

5. She's as anti-social as I am in public places

I'm the kind of person who likes to find herself a nice, lonely corner at parties and not socialize. I'm good, leave me here with a drink in my hand by myself. Clearly, I've taken a page out of Beth's book.

6. Her levels of sass are EVERYTHING

More like good job Beth!! Beth is the sassiest dog I have ever seen on Instagram and I am here for it. I get jealous too, so I totally relate. A little sass never hurt anyone and Beth is here to give you her daily dose on her stories as well as pictures and videos.

7. She dresses better than I do

Hello, what a QUEEN. I don't even dress this well going out, and my street style can't come close to Beth's.

8. Beth always has her paws on that hot tea

Jordyn Woods and every wrongdoer out there — Beth is out here ready to spill the tea.

9. She's very accurately described me as I buy one more thing I don't need

That is my exact face every time.

10. She is something so pure in a world that's in dire need of a pup like her

I love you Beth and I want the rest of the world to love you just as much as I do. Beth is an account everyone needs to follow because having her as your daily dose of cuteness is a priceless gift that keeps on giving.