First-Kiss Stories Every Romantic Will Gush Over

First kiss, then tell.

19194

Almost everyone remembers their first kiss, whether it was the most awkward thing in the world, or if it became the true fireworks you always thought it was going to be. Some got their first kisses young, and some might have just had their first kiss a few weeks ago. But no matter what there is always a chance that when you kiss someone they will tell.

1. The innocent youth

“I was in about 8th grade at the time when I had my first kiss. We were in an assembly when this boy that I was ‘dating’ (I was mainly running away from him), decided that he was going to kiss me. He leaned in and missed my mouth completely and got my eye. We were sitting there and I was like ‘What was that?’ and he was like, ‘That was your first kiss.’ I told him that that was not my first kiss and so he decided to try again. When he tried again it was almost like ya know when you’re laying on the couch and a dog just comes up and licks you. It was basically just like a full on lick to the face. I thanked ‘Spot’ after and walked away from him.” -Cassidy Leslie

2. Library pucker

“My first kiss was when I was 19 and it was really sloppy, I was going in for a peck and he was going for a wide mouth kiss. So my mouth was really closed and really small, and his was huge! His entire mouth went over my entire lips and it almost reached to my nose. I walked away from ‘Davey Jone’s Locker’ and thought to myself, wow that was not a great kiss.” -Kimberly Tate

3. Cliffside makeout

“When I was 16, I was talking to this guy, and one night he drove us up to this mountainous area. And when he parked we climbed into the backseat of his car. My first kiss lead to second base in the back of this guys car. And ‘Second Base’ and I were still friends after everything that had happened.” -Leah Meadoff

4. High school babe

“All throughout high school I was friends with this one guy who I also worked with him. The summer before senior year, we hung out a lot and we both developed feeling for each other. We were at his house one day, alone, laying on his bed, and he just leaned over and kissed me, rather unexpectedly. The kiss was good, it was awkward, but it wasn’t fantastic either. But him and I had a lot of practice after that and we worked on our craft.

We didn’t want to start any relationship or anything, we kept our makeup sessions private from the rest of our friends. We both had mutual friends and knew that if we were to get into a relationship and possibly breakup then it might split them like it did with this one couple that was apart of our group. So we just had fun kissing, nothing more then that during our senior year, and then ‘Friend with Benefit’ and I went our separate ways.” -Ashlee Remington

5. Just a quick one

“I was 17, when I had my first kiss, and it was with this guy, who was my boyfriend at the time, but we had known each other since kindergarten. It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t awful. The kiss happened outside of my house after we were done hanging out for the day after school. We were saying goodbye and he kissed me, it was just a little peck, nothing all that special. Later down the line his dad told him to break up with me because of the fact that I wasn’t Mormon. And then a few months later, he got with one of my friends who also was Mormon, and his dad didn’t say anything about it.” -Courtney Robinson

6. A little awkward

“During my senior year of high school, this guy that I met my junior year had told me one night over text messaging that he really liked me and wanted to be more than just friends. So I figured, why not I like this guy too. We hung out a lot more and whenever we would say bye to each other he would kiss my cheek. This one day his friends and I were going to get Boba after school and we were in the back of his friend’s truck in the bed while the three of them were up in the seats. As we were driving back to school because I had practice, he reached in and grabbed my face. He got maybe an inch away from my lips and I whispered ‘no.’

I felt so embarrassed, he pulled away and we just kinda sat there and I said that I was sorry, and he said it was fine. Which it wasn’t! I felt so stupid, I just wanted to get out of that truck. I couldn’t even look at him while he walked me to practice. The next week was Valentine’s Day and we went out, it was also our first official date. We went to Thai food and watched a movie at his house. When we went outside, he walked me to my car and we hugged. He asked me if he could call me his girlfriend, and then asked to kiss me. I finally said yes to him kissing me, and the entire time I had butterflies in my stomach, I also felt as though there were fireworks all around. ‘Truck guy’ and I are still dating for almost two years now, and we are going through a long distance relationship.” -Jolie Ross

Every first kiss is one to remember, unless there isn't anything special about it. A kiss can be passionate, wet, the weirdest scariest moment of your life. It is though a moment to remember in your life.